Anti War Demonstrations a Flop : Swingers Discussion 753871031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnti War Demonstrations a Flop
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The ever vigilant "Keepers of the forum" ... willing to do whatever it takes -- including butchering reality and revising history -- in their ongoing quest to keep the forum safe from evildoers!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"see it's people [like] that you that create people like me"

That's right. I made you. You're my flunkie. And don't forget it.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Leave America? When I have all of my pee-ons all hyped up with a little jingoism on patriotism and nationalism all ready to go over to the desert, fight, and die for my freedoms? Wouldn't think of it. Nope, I'll be staying right here thank you very much. As long as there's sufficient cannon fodder willing to volunteer to do the dying for this government I'm perfectly safe right here behind the comfort of this ergonomic keyboard.

Ha ha ha

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
ROTFLAMO!!!...you are so right

Reading PA

Username hidden
(790 posts)
ahh so the whining little pissant speaks....I am sure mommy would just love it eeyore...didn't she give you enough attention?...or did mommy give you a little too much attention....probably had you at the teat till you were in high school or further...see it's people that you that create people like me....you sit in the background and stir the pot....piss and moan whine and gripe...but to dam lazy to get off your ass and do something...or just too scared....you can be all brave here...cause you got keyboard muscles....every morning you probably go outside (if allowed my mommy) and hug a tree....cross the street instead of walking on the grass (might hurt a little buggie and mommy wouldn't like that)...well your entitled to your opinion (as asinine as it is)....many a man and woman has died to give you that right...and more people much better and more deserving of life then you will die to sustain your right to be a whining little jism junky....kick you off here? why? you amuse us who have been more places then the city park holding mommy's hand....I've been all over this great world....actually only 2 continents I have not stepped on in my life...I have seen things you only get to see on tv..and other things you would never have the stomach to see...but you don't want to know of these things..and never will....but keep throwing out your little narrow minded opinions...your a whiner...always were always will be....if this country is so bad get yourself a one way ticket anywhere in the world and go live there....see how long you make it....you wouldn't last 15 minutes in the real world.....oh and "HAVE A NICE DAY"

Reading PA

Username hidden
(790 posts)
God, you're retarded.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"that they are endowed by their Creator"

How are men "endowed" by their Creator, Special Ed? With what ablity are men endowed to cast off the reigns of despotism? Did our Creator endow us with the Constitution for that purpose, or is that piece of paper merely a writ of man?

The only thing our Creator endows us with is the ability to use violent force if necessary to shed tyranny.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"If we were, we would have done exactly what your previous chain of command did, drive you out."

Well, cosidering your ineptitude at driving me from this forum, I'd say it's no wonder America is losing the war.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever *any* Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it ..."

Brings a tear to my eye.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"when you join the military...you enlist to PROTECT the CONSTITUTION"

As a civilian I have resolved that I have very little faith in that piece of paper's ability to do it's job (protect my rights and freedoms) from the jackals that run this country. So I no longer consider it prudent to honor that oath. I prefer the one that starts:

"When in the course of human events ..."

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop