Anti War Demonstrations a Flop : Swingers Discussion 753871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnti War Demonstrations a Flop
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As if Imperfect would know anything about cogent dialogue or arguing convictions. The only thing he has done for months is attack me personally, never once addressing any points I've made. It's always been about attacking *me* ever since I came to this forum. He has pitched immature tantrums at my prose, because his cognitive dissonace is severe. He once told me he would not let up until he had driven me out of this forum. On another occasion he wished ill will upon me and hoped tragic things would happen to me. And on still other occasions (which have occured frequently) he has threatened me with physical assaults should our paths ever cross. It's just the kind of person he is.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
waaaaaaaa...mommy the big man is being mean to me....waaaaaaaaaa......thats ok hunny....here suck mamma's teat again......thats a good boy....eeyore....your obviously in here running your jism collector to make up for a substantial short coming physically....keep copying Hanoi Janes rehtoric and she'll sue for libel.....see it's narrow minded syphillic morons like you that make me chuckle....your book smart and common senseless....your probably one of those mense folks(though I know a few who are very good people)....as far as me being your flunkie....lmao...your too funny....I don't sweat people like you....and as far as physically harming you...nah..your not worth the effort.....hell....I work up more of sweat taking a shit and flushing you down the toilet then I would smackin you around...in fact...I am gonna teach my kids to say "bye bye eeyore" everytime they flush your turded body down the toilet......

Reading PA
Username hidden
(790 posts)
You just don't get it, do you Henry? Government is a shell game, complete with the guy running the game (Republicrats), the shells (the lies to get elected), the ball (the truth, which always just happens to be under the shell you didn't pick), the paid shills (Imperfecto and his gang), and the dupe (you).

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
from E&R Do you actually think thosein power give thimble of warm rat pee about your political opinions?

You have a good point there E/R, wear a hat and few will notice.

Those in power may not care about my opinions but those that WANT to be in power should at least pretend to care until they get elected! In this country we the sheep tell the shepard where we want to go and if he doesn't represent our best interest we elect a shepard that does. Pretty simple really.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Shortly he'll be threatening me with physical violence yet again. Watch.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Imperfecto, again you reveal your miniscule self worth and huge ego contrasted against a backdrop of swaggering bravado. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to *prove* anything to anyone. The facts speak for themself. Both you and I know the truth, and that's all that matters, John Wayne.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Slashco" is an advent of Imperfecto's imagination. I once quoted a comment made by this anonymous author on "hive mentality", and ever since Imperfecto has had it in his mind that I am in fact this random individual. I think he see's Slashco in his nightmares when he goes to sleep at night. Imperfecto has often threatened me with physical violence if I didn't pipe down, and I'm still here laughing at him six months later. He alone gives me all the attention I need, nevermind the rest of the drones.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Dying for this Government? Wake up ding dong, we are the government. We all have a part to play ..."

This is the sort of sycophantic rhetoric that needs to be stomped out of attempts for rational dialogue in this country. Do you actually think thosein power give thimble of warm rat pee about your political opinions? Please. Your part to play is that of a sheep. A consumer, to be herded about by the scruff of the neck by the jackals in charge. They say jump and bah bah bah "How high?"

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hi Dan, what's a slashco?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
As long as there's sufficient cannon fodder willing to volunteer to do the dying for this government I'm perfectly safe right here behind the comfort of this ergonomic keyboard.

Dying for this Government? Wake up ding dong, we are the government. We all have a part to play, even if you do nothing but trash everyone and everything around you then you still are playing your part. You have a right to your views and I support and celibrate your right with you my brother, However is still want you to "Have a nice day!!".

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop