Anti War Demonstrations a Flop : Swingers Discussion 753871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnti War Demonstrations a Flop
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Are you saying we should have no government and live like the animals in the jungle, survival of the fittest and all that?"

Well, some people live like animals now. Are you one of those? Are you saying the only thing that keeps you from living like an animal now is the stick of government held above your head, ready to beat you about the face and neck should you get out of line?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hell no incest isn't illegal where he is...momma must be his swing partner....hell his family tree is a telephone pole

Reading PA
Username hidden
(790 posts)
Do away with it. A world without hierarchies is the answer.

Are you saying we should have no government and live like the animals in the jungle, survival of the fittest and all that?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
"Lets assume your view of our government is correct. It's clear that you don't think highly of it so how would you fix it so it would work for us all?"

Do away with it. A world without hierarchies is the answer.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You just don't get it, do you Henry? Government is a shell game, complete with the guy running the game (Republicrats), the shells (the lies to get elected), the ball (the truth, which always just happens to be under the shell you didn't pick), the paid shills (Imperfecto and his gang), and the dupe (you).

Lets assume your view of our government is correct. It's clear that you don't think highly of it so how would you fix it so it would work for us all?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Like I said book smart and common senseless.....oh and eeyore really "have a nice day" please...I insist

Reading PA
Username hidden
(790 posts)
I still dont get where you're coming from,....but have a nice day anyway!!!

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Well Henry, I'm sorry you want me to dumb it down for you. Frankly, I'm incapable of that. Read my words and sound them out. Get a dictionary and look up the really tough ones. That's my advice. I write what I mean; I think it's pretty clear.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
See Musky's immature rant? He an Imperfecto are probably kin...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Dan that clears up some thoughts I had about E/Rs post. I don't feel I have and above average intelligence and often have trouble getting my thoughts across in a coherent manner. I do recognize a superior intellect in others and really enjoy and admire much of the post and viewpoints shared here. But much of E/Rs stuff I just don't feel I quite understand what he's trying to say, I wish he would dumb it down a little for me.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
TOPIC: Anti War Demonstrations a Flop