Another major Bushie balis out!!!! : Swingers Discussion 75734
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnother major Bushie balis out!!!!
TOPIC: Another major Bushie balis out!!!!
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just ask commonsense questions that further exposes his lying, hypocritical, sefloathing, bigoted thinking and then the dummy will try and ignore you. Btw.... thank you guys.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Gary Now please don't take this personally, but since you clearly are not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to these matters, I have decided not to acknowledge you any longer in the forums. I find your shrill, angry, and uninformed posts to be lacking in every way, so I am opting out of any further discussion with you. sorry.

No BALLS in PA strikes again.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Shit Gary how'd you get him to do that? I want to know how I can get ignored by that moron too?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Jack do you really expect the little imblecile to have an answer to any of our questions. That would entail some thought process. What is actually hapenning is that the little twerp is waiting to be told how to think.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Talk about a spinless and gutless coward.....When faced with facts he runs and hide.Chicken Jimdodo

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
David A. Prentice,

"Although both embryonic and adult stem cells have been used on laboratory rats, pigs, and monkeys concerning Alzheimer's, ONLY ADULT stem cells have shown to have any effects on improving the brain." =============================================== " Many scientists believe that embryonic stem-cell research has the potential to yield profound insights into a range of afflictions, including Parkinson's disease and diabetes, " =============================================== What no consensus....there seems to be a conflict here.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I really believe that you have a real comprehension problem...First Pefect asked you a question and you have not answered yet. Instead you go a blog and they tell you go tell them this, here is a quote cut and paste it and that is your answer. Well no one asked you any question in relation to the quote you posted. Get with the program...... Imbecile

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Better make that real fast because these clowns are not wasting any time Perfect.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
This historian stuff is a classic example of how feeble minded Jimdodo is. He gets this from some leftist blog. Instead of thinking this through and ask himself...this does not sound right how can so called historians pass judgement on an event currently in progress, He lashes on to it because it suposinly makes Gab look bad. However the only person with eggs on his face is Jimdodo because his mush like sieve of a brain had just been brought to the fore. Have a nice day swiping my credit card.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I think the dumbass just like to see words next to his screen name.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Another major Bushie balis out!!!!