Another libtard source of FAKE Iraq killings falls : Swingers Discussion 87952
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnother libtard source of FAKE Iraq killings falls
TOPIC: Another libtard source of FAKE Iraq killings falls
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
fuck you zero, you are not man enough to utter Pat's name.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Still?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
to bad it didn't hit him in the head. Save us all the trouble of having to put up with his dumb ass.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Jack,

Here's something that liberals hate when you point it out to them regarding kerry being a decorated war hero.

I always say "let's assume that I agree and say kerry earned all his decoration. Benedict Arnold was a decorated warrior to. He sold out his country for a piece of ass. what did kerry get?"

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
jack,

COme on, do you really expect the liberals to admitt they were baited AGAIN by wanna-be posers? They fell for kerrys bullshit from vietnam. This generatoin of "blame america first" freaks are even easier to fool than the ones from the vietnam era.

Personally I think Lt Kally should've been given a medal. War is hell, if you engage in it fight to win.

Just curious, does it surprise anyone that I know about mei lei?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
To be fair this was exposed in early 2006, but I think it is funny that the rabid anti-war crowd so craves a Mai Lai Massacre that they are willing to create them. Those that privately hate and scorn at the military, while trying to say they support the troops, lifted up as poster children for their cause people like Jesse Macbeth, Josh Landale, Jimmy Massey etc. Then when their stories fall apart they quickly distance themselves, remove any source tying them to that person and still make claims that although the person turned out not to be true or real, the atrocities are.

This goes back to 1971 with John Kerry and his "Buddy" Al Hubbard and the "Winter Soldier" BS. Once it was exposed that Hubbard had never been an Air Force Captain, nor had ever served in any combat zone, Kerry went from promoting him as a icon of truth of Vietnam Atrocities to denying he ever really knew him. Same with Kerry's testimony in 1971 where he stated "they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country." Media Matters would now have you believe Kerry never said that even though the actual transcripts say otherwise.

Everything is NOT ON THE INTERNET, but that does not mean that official transcripts, video, news telecast do not exist. Almost all of Jesse MacBeth's BS has been removed from the left web sites, but traces or "no longer available" can be found. I do not know if Kerry ever mentioned, supported or used MacBeth as an example for the Anti-Iraq, but I do remember John Murtha mentioning him several times a couple of years ago in his Anti-war speeches.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
good morning to u sir, :-)

no, i know the story about the loser kid is true..

where are the connections with murtha and kerry which is really the impt aspect of the story?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"John Murtha and John Kerry used his claims, among others, the accuse Bush and our Soldiers of war crimes."

boy that is vague, i couldnt find (in a quick search) Murtha or Kerry "using his claims" and quite frankly, i had never heard of the kid. he sounds like a lunatic and criminal and NO "darling of the left".

reading the right wing blogs early this am? :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Another libtard source of FAKE Iraq killings falls