Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Another Republican view on rape
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 176   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lonang.c om/foundation/1/f18.htm

Legal Foundations: The Framework of Law by Gerald R. Thompson

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
"Religion, by teaching man his relationship to God, gives the individual a sense of his own dignity and teaches him to respect himself by respecting his neighbors. "

FDR from a address delivered by President Roosevelt to the Congress, January 4, 1939

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
Twenty Four of the singers of the declaration of held religious degrees.

"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian." --The Writings of Washington, pp. 342-343.

"Suppose a nation in some distant Region should take the Bible for their only law Book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would be obliged in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness, and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love, and reverence toward Almighty God ... What a Eutopia, what a Paradise would this region be." --Diary and Autobiography of John Adams, Vol. III, p. 9.

"The general principles, on which the Fathers achieved independence, were the only Principles in which that beautiful Assembly of young Gentlemen could Unite, and these Principles only could be intended by them in their address, or by me in my answer. And what were these general Principles? I answer, the general Principles of Christianity, in which all these Sects were United: And the general Principles of English and American Liberty, in which all those young Men United, and which had United all Parties in America, in Majorities sufficient to assert and maintain her Independence.

"Now I will avow, that I then believe, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God; and that those Principles of Liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System." --Adams wrote this on June 28, 1813, excerpt from a letter to Thomas Jefferson.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
"I wonder if Mr Muir's blow up doll consents. "

Probably not...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
Seems another libtard is having a meltdown...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
"I am still waiting on you to name a moral society not based on religion..."

Abe Lincoln was NOT a founder fj, wrong fuklin CENTURY!

You still have not proven that the US was founded on religious principles...

Unbelievable....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Try answering the question Bobby. Name one moral society that the roots are not based on religion"

The USA you low information twit

SHEESH!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Need to get rid of a Mold problem. "

Try taking a shower....

Ok, I couldn't resist. Don't have a cow lucky...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
""And before fj has a stroke;"

Another poster who wishes illness and death on others, how immoral... "

Oh fukin puhleeze.... In fact, if you actually READ it with your eyes and not your gonads you would see that I am trying to SAVE your age-lying ass, not hurt it: "BEFORE fj has a stroke."

If I wanted to 'wish you ill' I would come right out and say I wish you would be ass raped by a half dozen angry black men with aides.

But I didn't say that, did I?

Is this the best you have? Fail. Again.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I wonder if Mr Muir's blow up doll consents.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 176   End
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape