Another Republican view on rape : Swingers Discussion 2106051031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnother Republican view on rape
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 176   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Evidently Ghostie thinks he was there when the country was birthing, and all those long dead people told that they didn't mean what they said. Ghost now knows dead people personally. "

Geeze fj, melt down much?

What part of 'READ HISTORY' did you miss? I mean, I put in caps and everything.

Talk about hard to train! BAD puppy! Do I need to rub your nose in your shit?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
Evidently Ghostie thinks he was there when the country was birthing, and all those long dead people told that they didn't mean what they said. Ghost now knows dead people personally.

LOL@Liberals

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
What you don't get from googling snippets fj is that the Deists successfully held of ALL the religions from 'fouling' the founding documents with proclamations of fealty to Christ and any number of other 'godlike beings'. They strong armed where needed, pandered when they had to and never ever lost sight of one of THE most important moral tenets they were trying to enshrine in a very unique form or Democratic Republic; FREEDOM from religious dictate withing the halls of power.

They pandered by giving very carefully worded lip service to 'god' and so forth, but if you ACTUALLY READ their notes and letters you have an EXACT understanding of what they were about.

Why is it that it's OK to ignore things like this in favor of fables and partisan/dogmatic rhetoric?

READ FUKIN HISTORY NEOCONS!!!

geeze...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
Keep stretching fj, you haven't gotten there yet.

Wear out that google button yet?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
" You've cornered that market like no one else in all the time that I've been on SLS"

I'm honored, really I am s42. To think you would relinquish that crown to me. Little ol' me.

Oh my, I think I'm going to mist up...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
"You call people derogatory and insulting names from the moment that you arrived here, I mean, non stop, day in day out. You've cornered that market like no one else in all the time that I've been on SLS. "

Not true and you know it. Nice try again though.

Show me where I started the name calling. Show me in general where I STARTED the name calling in any thread. Not too fukin many. Lots of the attack dogs Akron and the rest doing exactly that.

Just because I do it BETTER than you or any of your friends once I AM attacked, just because I can insult you and the righties with accuracy enough to earn your bile does not mean that you can change the facts in your favor and claim I attacked first. Or that I 'came in attacking'.

What pure and utter horse crap.

Go ahead Ms citation and reasonable debate. You made an allegation about me, now prove it.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
now you are babbling fj...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
* The ultimate neocon fallback position: Call names. *

You call people derogatory and insulting names from the moment that you arrived here, I mean, non stop, day in day out. You've cornered that market like no one else in all the time that I've been on SLS.

Just ridiculous.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16539 posts)
loc.g ov/exhibits/religion/rel01.html

Religion and the Founding of the American Republic

LOL@Liberal morons

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
I am having too much fun making a fool of you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 176   End
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape