Another Republican view on rape : Swingers Discussion 2106051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnother Republican view on rape
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 176   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"... most believe that all things including the conception of a child is predestination. "

Family planning has been around a while, and most do not believe conception is just your fate.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
LQQKNG has been 61 years old for as long as I can remember seeing him post.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Wait, wait, wait a second, did LQQ actually attested that FJ's picture being old? is that his quote? LQQ? that elderly man who's faked his age and got caught? hmmm the one without any pictures at all? is he the one attesting? oh dear! You "gentlemen" carry right on! You're worse than jaded women.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Wicked Willard believes god lives on planet Kolob. He endorsed a senatorial candidate who believes rape is god's will for women.

Meanwhile, at the center of an unknown creation center in deep space, God spits grapes of wrath in the direction and wonders how planetary earthly creaures of a certain galaxy can believe the lying liars of lying lies.

God never expected planetary male earthlngs to resort to rape and then claim He expects the woman to believe it is His will.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
Mr Muir is very interested in fj.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Ghost, I joined SLS in 2005 and I can absolutely verify that the picture that FJ has currently posted IS in fact the exact same one that was on his profile then."

I first joined in 2008 and I remember it then.

Ok, so it's not QUITE a decade, sue me. It's still pathetic.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"It is ironic that you call names more than anybody else here combined. "

Says the man that literally cannot post without attacking... in such an eloquent way too.

No, what's ironic (moronic?) is you trying to pick up on the fake-ass meme started by s42 that makes that claim. Do you really think everyone here is as developmentally challenged as you appear to be?

Nice try though.

Don't try to compete outside your weight class son...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Says the dood who hasn't updated his pic or age in a decade or more...

Ghost, I joined SLS in 2005 and I can absolutely verify that the picture that FJ has currently posted IS in fact the exact same one that was on his profile then. I also believe his age has not changed either and he probably "fudged" a few years right from the start. More then likely then not that is the original and only picture he ever posted from the day he joined. I would estimate his real age at pushing 70. Tatlady could verify this, but I doubt she has the balls to do so, because as a fellow GOPer, he can do no wrong. More then likely you are correct, that he is sitting in front of a computer 24/7 with thinning grey hair.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Says the dood who hasn't updated his pic or age in a decade or more... "

Another outright lie...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Is that all you got Ghostie, more name calling? You whine about name calling more than anybody who has ever been on this forum. It is ironic that you call names more than anybody else here combined.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 176   End
TOPIC: Another Republican view on rape