Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin Who's hotter why
TOPIC: Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin Who's hotter why
Created by: mrbeefstik The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I knew who you meant.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LMAO - Good one, Akron!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
M (poly),

Thanks for correcting me, I missed those - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Does anyone know if Clinton was responsible for Art Buckwald's death? How bout Gerald Ford?" ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah, Clinton was, just like Bush is responsible for bringing down the towers with Government agents and planted explosives, as well as Bush being able to manipulate thousands of Intel from 100s of countries that reflected Saddam's position in reconstituting, restarting, developing and maintaining WMD's - NOT!

Conspiracy theories on both sides need to be dismissed for what they are, BIASED attitudes against people and policies we do not like.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I like Geraldo, because he pisses off the right and the left. Also he is not afraid to get egg on his face, as he did when he researched and found Al Capone's hidden vault. The "Jerry Rivers" story comes from his time at the University of Arizona. He used that sydenoym as a joke among his teammates while playing lacrosse. At that time Lacrosse was considered by many as an upper crest white man's game. Being that his father was Puerto Rican and his mother Jewish-American, it seems to be good levity.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
christian amanpour??? uh no thanx but sure as hell take that suzanne malveaux for a ride......

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
why?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
And you didnt party as a youngster? LOL Casting stones? So fucking what who cares I dont, And if you were a kid partying with them would you really brag about it? Really would you risk it?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I have some land in timbuckto do you want some...it is cheap. I don't know first hand but the guy that has it tells me so and I have an excellent rapport with him.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Couple of moments? I coached HS kids while the Bush twins were attending school here, and my athletes had plentiful first hand accounts of seeing the underage Bushes both drinking and using illicit substances.

LOL BS you think the Bush kids attended puplic schools? I doubt it. But anyway another BS line from some one who hates a man.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin Who's hotter why