Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill
TOPIC: Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
dj,

that's a classic, im goin use that one if you don't mind...

as to the thread...

the "daily news"...what daily news? what is the source of this story and who wrote it

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Just too damn funny, guess they need to kill some more people, have bill sexually abuse more women and have her get even more shrill and lose some more documents...lol just too good to be true!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Duuuurty boy!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
DB,

I wouldnt' mind fondling you.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Who the hell would want to be her VP???......with him there.... standing right next to her all the time....probably fondling and raping her interns...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Lucky,

Then i will personally thank bubba bill for ensuring hitlerys defeat.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I love it when I am right LOL Bill will destroy Hills dreams of being president.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
WASHINGTON - Bubba to the rescue!

Alarmed by his wife's slide in the polls and disarray within her backbiting campaign, a beside-himself Bill Clinton has leaped atop the barricades and is furiously plotting a cure - or coup.

"She's in big trouble and he knows it," a top Democratic operative and Hillary Clinton booster told the Daily News.

Sources familiar with the ex-President's thinking say he doesn't believe his wife's situation is desperate. But he's unhappy with her operation - once hailed as a juggernaut - and concerned she could lose the Democratic nomination without major alterations in strategy and staffing.

Bill Clinton is mulling "a lot of different ideas and a lot of different scenarios to fix this," an official who regularly speaks with him said. "He will come up with literally dozens of ideas. The trick will be to figure out the most important one or two to get her out of this downtrend."

Another Democrat with close connections to the Clinton campaign describes Bill Clinton as "very engaged and very agitated. He's yelling at [chief strategist] Mark Penn a lot."----------------

C'mon, did everyone not know she will fizz right before election time?........All you have to do is watch the news and their debates, softball questions even I could hit out the park......I want to see them answer some tough questions on national TV, and with substative explantion to their plans and agendas

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill