Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill : Swingers Discussion 93174
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAngry Bubba Aims to Save Hill
TOPIC: Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill
Created by: DoggyBitch
Original Starting post for this thread:
WASHINGTON - Bubba to the rescue!

Alarmed by his wife's slide in the polls and disarray within her backbiting campaign, a beside-himself Bill Clinton has leaped atop the barricades and is furiously plotting a cure - or coup.

"She's in big trouble and he knows it," a top Democratic operative and Hillary Clinton booster told the Daily News.

Sources familiar with the ex-President's thinking say he doesn't believe his wife's situation is desperate. But he's unhappy with her operation - once hailed as a juggernaut - and concerned she could lose the Democratic nomination without major alterations in strategy and staffing.

Bill Clinton is mulling "a lot of different ideas and a lot of different scenarios to fix this," an official who regularly speaks with him said. "He will come up with literally dozens of ideas. The trick will be to figure out the most important one or two to get her out of this downtrend."

Another Democrat with close connections to the Clinton campaign describes Bill Clinton as "very engaged and very agitated. He's yelling at [chief strategist] Mark Penn a lot."----------------

C'mon, did everyone not know she will fizz right before election time?........All you have to do is watch the news and their debates, softball questions even I could hit out the park......I want to see them answer some tough questions on national TV, and with substative explantion to their plans and agendas

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOLFEBORO, N.H. - Former President Clinton says his wife is a "world-class genius" "The reason she ought to be president, over and above her vision and her plans is that she has proven in every position she has ever had in life, whether it was in elected office or not, that she is a world-class genius in making positive changes in other people's lives," he said. ------------------------------ Yeah she and he have changed others lives, just look at all the people they have destroyed, ended up dead, are in jail or disgraced by trying to protect the clintons...ask those people if they think she is a genius...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Just thought a little equal time was called for in the joke department!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
George bush dies and goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. The devil says I don't know what to do here. Hell is all full up but there are 3 people who weren't as bad bad as you. So I'lll let one of them go and you have to take their place and I'll even let you decide who gets to go, ok? So George thinks that sounds pretty good, so he goes to the 1st room, where Jon Kerry is swimming round and round in a circle in a pool. George says no I'm not a good swimmer. so he goes to the 2nd room where Tony Blaire is smashing rocks with a hammer. George says no I have a problem with with my shoulder and I'd be in constant pain. So he goes to the 3rd room where Bill Clinton is having sex with Monica Lewinsky. George says oh I can handle this!!! The devil smiles and says ok Monica you're free to go.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Thank GOD for GWB instead of the traitor Lib's!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
George Bush opens the door to the white house and he sees his wife standing there. She says she has a surprise and she tells him to stay blindfolded. It was George's birthday. He puts on the blindfold and she sits him in a chair at the kitchen table just as a man tells her she has a call. She tells him not to take off the blindfold, she'll be right back. As George Bush is waiting, he decides to masturbate to pass the time. Since his wife wasn't in the room, he didn't care if he masturbated in the kitchen. He pulled down his pants and started jerkin off while he was blindfolded. He moans in pleasure and makes other noises, but his wife doesn't hear him. He continues to play with himself until he hears his wife coming into the room. He pulls his pants up, tucks his boner behind his ass, and wipes his hands off on his pants. His wife asked him if he took the blindfold off. George says, "No." "Then take it off," his wife says. George Bush takes the blindfold off and sees a bunch of people at the table. "The newscasters are filming your birthday, live on every channel!"

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Hillary Clinton called Bill into her office one day and said, 'Bill, I have a great idea! I know how we can win back middle America and secure my presidential victory in 2008'.

'Great, but how do you propose we go about that?', asked Bill. 'Well,' Hillary responded, 'we'll go down to a local Wal-Mart, get some cheezy clothes and shoes like most middle Americans wear and then we'll stop at the pound and pick up a Labrador. When we look the part we'll go to a nice old country bar in middle America, and we'll show them that we really enjoy the countryside and show admiration and respect for the hard working people living there.'

A few days later, all decked out and with the requisite Labrador at heel, they set off from New York in a westerly direction. Eventually they arrived at just the place they were looking for. With dog in tow they walk into the saloon. They stepped up to the bar, the bartender took a step back and said, ' Aren't you Bill and Hillary Clinton ?' Hillary answered, 'Yes we are, and what a lovely town you have here. We were just passing through and Bill suggested that we stop and take in some local color.'

They then ordered a couple of cocktails from the bartender and proceed to drink them down, all the while chatting up a storm with anyone who would listen.

All of a sudden, the bar room door opens and a grizzled old farmer comes in. He walked up to the Labrador, lifted its tail and looked underneath, shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door. A few moments later, in came another old farmer. He walked up to the dog, lifted its tail, looked underneath, scratched his head and then left the bar.

Over the course of the next hour or so, another four or five farmers came in, lifted the dog's tail, and went away looking puzzled.

Eventually Hillary and Bill could stand it no longer and called the bartender over. 'Tell me,' said Hillary, 'why did all those old farmers come in and look under the dog's tail like that? Is it some sort of old custom?' 'Good Lord no,' said the bartender. 'Its just that someone has told them that Hillary was here with two dogs and they wanted to see if the four legged one was castrated as well.'

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
im no guilianni fan and i think he is an egotistical blowhard but a least he is on the "right" side of the social issues (pun intended)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Duncan Hunter would be a nice selection.....but I think he would need to be a Governor first then reapply for the job.....I think Gulliani (that how you spell it...before the grammer NAazi hits me up again) will take it...not the best but doable......anybody but from the weed of the left

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
could you ask for anything better??

yea, how about a real candidate on the right??

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I am telling you...she is gearing up for a 3rd party run if not nominated...could we ask for anything better??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Angry Bubba Aims to Save Hill