Andy Rooney and America : Swingers Discussion 73214101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAndy Rooney and America
TOPIC: Andy Rooney and America
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I do remember Rooney making many of those assertions in the OP. I used to watch 60 minutes faithfully every Sunday. Whether or not he made ALL of those assertions, I cannot say, but I do know he did say many of them. *POI*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I have reposted this thread. However, based on AUS, e_r and JNM thinking the internet is so accurate, I do not understand what AUS's beef is. Many internet articles and blogs attributed this, incorrectly, to Rooney. .38 simply made a mistake.

Seems the internet is not the "Know all, See all" some try to state or claim it is.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
zieg heil

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Next they will argue that Snopes dot com is not a valid resource." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snopes is a good resource, so is CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc. However, like all resources they are not infallible, nor are they always complete. It is called Human flaw and built in bias. Every site, newspaper, news outlet, blog, etc, makes errors.

This is the first I noticed this forum and I caught the "Andy Rooney" mistake as well. However, I agree with .38; much of what the real author is trying to point out should be reflected upon and open to discussion. It goes back to our need to be a "politiclly correct" society versus open dialogue without biased attacks on one's position.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Next they will argue that Snopes dot com is not a valid resource. Then they will say it doesn't matter whether that old goat said it or not, they still like it and agree with it. Then they will zieg heil and this thread will float to the bottom of the pile with the many other canards that they've spat out.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Isn't Andy Roony dead yet?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't hate the rich I don't pity the poor.

My favorite part...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America."

Obviously you've never heard of an 8(a) Corporation.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Andy Rooney and America