And they're off : Swingers Discussion 945771041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnd they're off
TOPIC: And they're off
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rule number three in the Republican Playbook --- demonize the word liberal every chance you get.

The labels don't work anymore. I don't care if we elect a liberal, a conservative, a middle of the roader. I don't care if he OR SHE is likeable or a real prick. I don't care if he or she is from a Red state or a Blue state.

We need to have someone smarter than the brain trust we have in there now. Also I'd like my President to believe in the Constitution -- all of it -- not just the parts they like, stop listening to my phone calls and my postings on SLS, stop snooping on what books I check out of the library, stop torturing folks we're supposed to be the good guys. Hopefully he or she will also believe in science and let them find a cure for Alzheimer, and other diseases by using human stem cells that are going to be destroyed anyway.

OOPs I have to get off the soap box -- wife wants to have sex. Damn politics makes her horny. Must be a liberal thing.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Rule number two in the Republican playbook --- Blame it on the Commie's and the Commie lovers

They're just out of material this year.

Come on your better than that.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Yep it will be a very bad year for the libs, as bad as they have done in congress they may get booted out as a new Republican Pres is sworn in! Next we are going to get Jeb ready, just to piss off the commies among us...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
JNm has risen from the dead...LOL

And I dont blame bill I blame Bush's daddy...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Rule number one in the Republican Playbook --- blame Bill Clinton.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
The current VP Darth Cheney is polling at 9% (I want a recount) his partner in crime Bush can't get much over 30% (Clinton was at 65% when he left office), Irag will cost over $200B this year, gas is over $3, you can't sell a house right now, we'll be in recession by Nov., here comes Rudy, Huckabee, Mitt, and Grandpa McCain if the Dems loose this one, I don't care who they're running (Hillary, Obama, heck they could run Al Sharpton) they will never have a better chance to win an easier one. Oh I forgot Big Fred Thompson is going to be the next Reagan -- ding, ding. Maybe we can get Jeb to run.

Its going to be a tough year to be a Republican.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Welcome Island. Got me a virgin...

Don't try to confuse Desty with facts. It's all the Clinton's fault. Period.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17242 posts)
never has been a recession since Bush took over even though the lib's have tried to bankrupt the country. Now with the tax cuts if we can shut down the lib earmarks we are doing quiet well. If you elect dems this time the taxes will go up, we will be in a recession, they will steal the rest and fatten their own pockets..good luck with that...lol

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Yeah right Destin . Thats all I heard before King George took over. The Republican Congress, Bill Gates, and Alan Greenspan were responsible for all that prosperity and budget surplus in the 90's. Well up until recently we still had the same congress, Bill gates, and Greenspan only left a 18 months ago. We're now on our 2nd recession, and almost bankrupt, seems like that explanation is missing one element --- Bill Clinton. 50 years from now, we'll be linking these past 7 years as the worst in US history. I never thought anyone would make Jimmy Carter's presidency look good but little Georgey sure is trying.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
I heard that about Richardson, too, but nothing in the media today...

I imagine they will split. 5% ain't much anyway...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17242 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 226   End
TOPIC: And they're off