And they're off : Swingers Discussion 945771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnd they're off
TOPIC: And they're off
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 226   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Everything is bunched up on Feb 5 it raises the ante for expenses in every state. Kind of a Darwinian Dollar Bill political process - natural selection $$$$ (lol). In fact it may be "all in" on Feb 5.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Both Huckabee and McCain are having money problems.

Report today that McCain has to leave campaigning in Florida to raise money for the Feb. 5 states...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Saw the first electoral vote projection today. Based on the latest information, if the election were held today, it would be...(drum roll please)

Clinton 251 McCain 287

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Well, my homie, Duncan Hunter, dropped out of the race. Damn, coulda' had the Western White House 10 miles from me.

How 'bout that Rudy? 4% in Nevada, 2% in South Carolina. Ron Paul beat him in both races.

Looks like everybody's favorite whipping girl is back on top. Hill was expected to lose Nevada, and pulled out another small win, although Obama actually got more delegates.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
was thompson awake during the debate? if so, he may have indeed won!! lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Thats an easy one for me. Grandpa McCain sat there and looked presidential while the rest had this big food fight.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Well hickabilly was obviously not, neither was rudy, paul was a fool, Mitt was OK, so who did you think won?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Desty

I love ya buddy and I think your bride is hot, but anyone that thinks Fred "clearly" won last night has drank way to much koolaid. You sound like a card carrying member of the Flat Earth Society.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
“The Republicans understand that, one, tax cuts are important and, two, fighting this war on terror is important,” he said. “I think these two issues are going to be the defining issues in who can best lead this country in a complicated world.” The Economy "stupid" so that is why the Republicans will win, well and the obvious, hitlary cannot win.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Rudy is out of money.

"About a dozen senior campaign staffers for Rudy Giuliani are foregoing their January paychecks, aides said Friday, a sign of possible money trouble for the Republican presidential candidate."

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 226   End
TOPIC: And they're off