And the lady finally has spoken! : Swingers Discussion 75338101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnd the lady finally has spoken!
TOPIC: And the lady finally has spoken!
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
What was the lies he told . . . do tell??

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
BTW Shores Joe Wilson has been proven to be a liar and this statement about his finding has been proven to be not true. So says the 911 Commision.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
You know the more I think about this the more I realize that she and her husband will make out like a bandit when all of this is said and done.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Fact: Joe Wilson was asked to investigate the claims that Iraq was seeking nuclear/wmd materials.

Fact: These claims were found out to be false.

Fact: The White House was informed of these findings.

Fact: The faulty information/claims were used in the State of the Union Address as evidence presented to us Americans.

Fact: Joe Wilson was very critical of this administration and brought to light to the American People of his findings and exposed the lies that were being told.

Question: Joe Wilson was married to who ?

Quote: "If our government cannot even protect my identity, future foreign agents who might consider working with the Central Intelligence Agency and providing needed intelligence would think twice,"

M

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
Yeah ask Vanity Fair. What I see is another Richard Clarke....pompus ass.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Then telll me this asshole......why was there no charge in relation to the so called leaking of her identity?

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Furthermore, testimony in the criminal trial of Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff, who has now been convicted of serious crimes, indicates that my exposure arose from purely political motives".....BULLSHIT.....his crime has NOTHING to do with you. He got charged for lying to an agent or something like that. As a matter of fact, Fitzgerald knew who told the reporters who you were before he questioned Libby...All I see here is a bit of attention geting.Give me a break.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Her assertions have not been proven. After 3 yrs there was NO EVIDENCE to support this.If there was someone would have been charged with a crime.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: And the lady finally has spoken!