Anarchy : Swingers Discussion 801501091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Those are statists. Anarchists need no leaders, and have disdain for the notion

So who would you work for? This make absolutely no sense? So I would have no one to do the work needed to be done? Now I am confused how would anything get done?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You know what they don't teach in public school, the American income tax system. I wonder why, Lucky? Shouldn't our high school students be educated about that system? Why don't they have a class on it, considering every working man and women is forcibly extricated of their hard earned cash by the government.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It is coming ER flat tax for the first time is actually being talked about on both sides of the aisle. And to answer the question A whole lot of peeps goin to jail. LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Human Beings are by nature followers and not leaders, very few become leaders but there is always one who thinks he can."

Those are statists. Anarchists need no leaders, and have disdain for the notion.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And the after life question will be answered when you die. But I believe in reencarnation so I guess I will come back over and over again til I get it right.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I mean, since we're doing hypotheticals, what would happen tomorrow if everyone woke up and decided they didn't want to pay taxes anymore and refused to pay?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
My point was er that eventually Anarchy would relent to a government so anarchy defeats its own purpose.....Human Beings are by nature followers and not leaders, very few become leaders but there is always one who thinks he can.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You know, it's funny when someone says "anarchy could never work". I laugh because it's like saying "atheism could never work". It's like a Christian saying "Well what are you going to do when you die and wake up in hell?" Well, I guess I'm going to fry, but since I don't believe in hell it doesn't much matter.

I mean just because I don't believe in the legitimacy of government I'm told my belief could never work. How absurd is that? "Oh you don't believe in government? Oh you can't believe *that*! It would never work!"

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It works for me.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
BBBBZZZZZZ splat! Bull Shit ER you have no answer because there is no answer. Anarchy would never work Wake and go back to sleep.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy