Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Anarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I expect an apology for your insult of my son. He is a good kid who is staying in school and will do his very best to be produtive in society fuck off.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I guess you have no kids that will claim you. I have raised my last wonderfull son pretty much on my own except since I met my Mrs. Lucky and he is a fine individual.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I was a fricken nuclear reactor operator in the US Navy for ten years, and trust me, the tax code befuddles me. If you think it's "simple math" I can't say I'm surprised. Ignorance is bliss.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I have three kids dick head.My youngest is still home See and I thought we were having a conversation...just cant help your self. And my oldest is pushing boots in San Diego.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Pretty simple math ER.Look i dont like paying taxes either. My Dad told me to be either a mortition or an accountant, People die and people pay taxes, JOB SECURITY.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"my Son just finished Bus. Management Accounting it is taught in the schools er "

I thought your son was in Iraq? Oh no, he's a drill instructor out in California. Now he's a Bus. Managment student. It seems like you have a son that does everything, depending on what the topic of discussion is at the moment Lucky. Do you have a son to polish your Navy Cross too?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I took an accounting class in highschool. They didn't explain why we pay income tax, the history of the system, or how to properly determine how much you owe in accordance with the law. In fact, an individual's income tax debt is pretty arbitrary.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
They are in debt now whats a few extra billion?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Why don't they have a class on it,

my Son just finished Bus. Management Accounting it is taught in the schools er sorry must have been a long time ago for you to not remember. Accounting in the high schools is not required but it does exist.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"And to answer the question A whole lot of peeps goin to jail. LOL"

Who is going to pay for the jails if no one is paying their taxes?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy