Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Anarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are the, what about me generation.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The American people are to addicted, and dependent on government for anarchy. A majority of americans would starve to death.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"As I said earlier, anarchism is weak because it cannot withstand external aggression"

I don't think so. You have to make a few presumptions in order to conclude that. You have to presume that anarchists do not organize, or that they are mostly pacifists. You have to conclude that in order to sustain a militia you must have hierarchies. None of these presumptions are pat.

The biggest presumption most people make when contrasting anarchy as a system to government is the one Poly made here, that the greatest deterrent to bad people committing heinous acts is government. Nothing could be further from the truth. The greatest deterrent to bad people committing violence is the expectation that violence will be returned by those they are victimizing.

At the socio-microscopic level, when a thug breaks into someone's house they should fully expect to get shot. It's not the police they are immediately worried about so much as whether the owner has a gun and is ready to defend his property. Apply the same at the socio-macroscopic level, and you can conclude that a militia of anarchists could just as easily turn back a group of thugs just as well as any government regulated militia.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
tax code is easy to understand,

Take all your business reciepts to your accountant, give him your income, 1099's, w-2s et al and pay him 850 dollars. He gives me paper to sign and i send it in to GA. If i get audited he represents me at the audit.. pretty simple really.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hey Angel, how'd you swing that tax exempt stuff. Hook a bruddah up!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Nah I just got bored and went to another forum.

Yeah it sucks for that guy. Moral of the story is don't get caught.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
What happened ER did you run out to find your taxes or close your bank account LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
His Min. will be 4.5 years

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
not sure Didnt file for a number of years and some how his bank account was audited and some questions were raised. Doh! IRS called him several time and finally a federal warrent was issued. You can run but you cant hide for ever. unless you are UBL...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So why didn't he pay his taxes?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy