Anarchy : Swingers Discussion 801501031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anarchy great name for a rock band, but for centuries mankind had it, It doesn't work because we are not trust worthy. We could never handle it. As society has evolved we have lost trust in our own species. If we could trust one another it may be successful however in now times forget it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Me, I'm a sovereign individualist"

That's an anarchist that just doesn't realize it yet.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
wayne,

In a perfect world that would work. Communism is similar "everyone is equal" but if you ever read animal farm you'd know that "some animals are more equal than others". Like communism, anarchy would work in a vaccum. It doesn't factor in human nature. Anarchy unlike communism can't defend itself from outside force because by it's nature there is "no leadership" another reason it couldn't work ever. There is always going to be someone that wants to take what you have worked for... right now we call them democrats, who try to do it through hire taxes and forcibly taking your money. In an anarchille society we'd call them robber barons.

basically it's a system that is incapable of working no matter how much er would like us to have garden societies building our roads.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Wayne,

IMO, what you describe is Utopia, not Anarchy. They are not one in the same thing, yet it seems people want to intrarelate or confuse the two.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Polygrl,

Think of it this way:

What if there was a world where everyone did what was right. Nobody stole because that is not the right thing to do. Nobody assaulted anyone because that is not the right thing to do. In that world, there would be no need for laws or governments because everyone does what is right. That's anarchy and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening anytime soon, but I am all for it.

Me, I'm a sovereign individualist

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Me to.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
*Joe breezes in with a cold beer*......What up?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"The reason why things are the way they are is simply due to the fact that everyone wants things their way and only theirs. See? Now I know someone will disagree...LOL!!"

I disagree. I don't want things *my* way for *you*. I just want to have it my way for *me*. And I want you to keep your *way* out of *my* life.

Or so to speak.

That's why I'm an anarchist.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
C'mon Poly, you know I was just having a little fun with you. Haven't seen ya in a while, just my way of saying "how ya been??"

;)

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy