Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Anarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The basic concept of anarchy Wayne, is to refuse a government. You've been acting as government on SLS for my entire time here."

Poly, again you are under the wrong impression. *Some* anarchists refuse government. *Some* anarchists function in perfect harmony with government. *Some* actively engage in an effort to abolish government. *Some* are apathetic in that regard.

You don't have to do anything, anything at all, to be an anarchist ... except believe that governments are unnecessary. If you understand that it is immoral and wrong for one person to have carte blanche dominion over another then you understand what it means to be an anarchist.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"What is interesting is that many of the people in this thread that say that anarchy can't work are the same people that say there is nothing wrong with the Forums and these Forums are a place with very few rules."

I've been trying to tell them that they're all anarchist too, but they don't listen. Chalk it up to trying to teach the pig to sing I guess ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hey Lucky, how come your government didn't protect that poor man from that angry mob?

But er don't they have cameras on every corner and listen to phone conversations with out warrants? Big brother and all? our intrusive Gov. isn't so intrusive is it? They cant and wont be there all the time and that is precisely why Anarchy wont work.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
WOW Thanks....Pats himself on the back and goes to eat...BUBYE...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Wayne isn't an anarchist, I've observed his behavior for years, nothing anarchist about him."

Polygrl, If you had to ask what an anarchist is, then how do you know I am not one. :)

Anarchy isn't being bad and doing the wrong thing, as Lucky2haveU keeps implying. Anarchy is just the mindset that you don't need a set of organized laws and rules governing a group of people.

These Forums are an example of pseudo-anarchy. For the most part I just let everything go and let people do what they want to do here and only step in when something is extreme.

What is interesting is that many of the people in this thread that say that anarchy can't work are the same people that say there is nothing wrong with the Forums and these Forums are a place with very few rules.

Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
ER ever see the movie "the lottery" ? This is an example of anachy as well. Anarchy has many shades and can not be defined in black and white. Some good, some not so good. I dont give a shit period.My intention was to show an example of how it works. And as far as This poor man was concerned I will choke it up to wrong place at the wrong time. When police get the info and they will the people who did this will pay. And if not then their conscience will make them weaker people. And Karma will sort them out.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hey Lucky, how come your government didn't protect that poor man from that angry mob? Would you concede that it was impotent to do so? And assuming that you logically concede that government is impotent to protect people from angry mobs, you'd have to concede that government is impotent to protec people (period). And if government is impotent to protect people, then the idea that we need government in order to protect us is fallacious altogether.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
An example of anarchy... AUSTIN, Texas - An angry crowd beat a man to death after a vehicle he was riding in struck and injured a young girl, police said Wednesday. Police believe 2,000 to 3,000 people were in the area for a Juneteenth celebration when the attack occurred Tuesday night.

ADVERTISEMENT The driver had stopped to check on the little girl at the entrance to an apartment complex when a group of men attacked him, authorities said. The passenger, David Rivas Morales, 40, got out to try to help the driver, but the crowd turned on him, said police Commander Harold Piatt.

Morales was beaten to death by as many as 20 men and left lying in a parking lot, Piatt said. A preliminary autopsy listed blunt force trauma as the cause of death.

The little girl, 3 or 4 years old, was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The driver, who got away from the crowd, is cooperating with investigators, police said.

Piatt did not know how many witnesses had been identified, but thousands of people had been in the area for the daylong festival. He said no guns or knives appeared to have used in the fatal attack.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It's very simple, Poly. If you want anarchy to work for you, then live as an anarchist. Asking how anarchy "works" is like asking how "atheism" works. All you have to do to be an anarchist is to disbelieve in the validity of government. Simple. Anarchy works just like that.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Poly dear I'm afraid you don't fully understand the concept of anarchy.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy