Anarchy : Swingers Discussion 801501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why am I not surprised that ER would idolize a convicted felon and scam artist.

Larken Rose was not jailed for his "beliefs" he was jailed for using the "861" argument that was consistenly debunked by the courts to not pay his taxes on 500,000 dollars in inomce, he also filed frivilous amended returns to get money back he paid in taxes. He was jailed for tax evasion and fraud.

He now sells videos and books on the "861". He ought to named them "how to become a convicted felon like me".

Funny er that you idolize felons. Why am I not surprised.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
What trips me out is the number of people claiming that anarchy can't work and still operating under the delusion that democracy *can* work. As a favorite author of mine, Larken Rose (a man who was imprisoned in this country for his beliefs) puts it:

"The great American experiment, an attempt to have a system of government whose purpose is to preserve and protect individual liberty, ABSOLUTELY FAILED. Denying that fact at this point is just silly...Many Americans, including many of those I deeply respect, still revere the Constitution as a near-divine entity, and consider criticism of it to almost amount to heresy. In my own case alone, I have seen that the First Amendment is dead; the Second Amendment is all but dead; the Fourth Amendment is dead, buried, and eaten by worms; the Fifth Amendment is in a coma; the Sixth Amendment has been cremated; and the Ninth and Tenth Amendments have died, decomposed, turned to dust, and blown away. So don't tell me the Constitution worked. It didn't."

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Plus, e_and_r is spending money, which generates revenue for the government, so he is helping. We all are whether we like it or not."

The trading of goods and services with hyperinflated fiat currency does more to undermine the government than uphold it. We're talking about fractional reserve banking now, which is in essence the dispossession of wealth from the common man. When someone steals from you, you become angry and discontent. Anger and discontent leads to unrest, and unrest on a large scale leads to revolution. Revolutions are sometimes bloody, depending on the level of unrest. I'd argue that using the governments fiat currency is working against them, and may eventually lead to many of the politicians finding their necks at the end of a looped rope.

The same argument can be made for taxation.

However, if using fiat currency is contrary to your personal anarchist ideals, there are solutions for you. Take a look at Liberty Dollars. There are plenty of non-government sanctioned currencies out there you can use to buy and sell with. All one has to do to reconcile his personal beliefs with the modern day circumstances is to know where the conflict lies. Once we recognize what exactly it is we individually take issue with, we can discuss it among our anarchist collective and find solutions that suit our own individual natures.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Plus, e_and_r is spending money, which generates revenue for the government, so he is helping. We all are whether we like it or not.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
er,

Come the 'revolution' you want you'll be one of the first ones put against the wall and shot.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"But if you don't do anything at all to up hold your beliefs and choose to only live in a system of government while reaping it's benefits, all while "opposing" it in principle; well would that not make you a "Whinny Little Bitch"?"

Well Joe, I've seen you preach repeatedly about how this country needs a strong military and you vehemently support the Bush administrations interventionist foreign policy and the war in Iraq. But you've never served in the miltary a day in your life. What does that make you, Joe? You expect to reap the benefits and protection of a strong military but you've never served in it. You want other people to do your fighting for you it seems. You are expressing virtues here that you do not possess. Know what that makes you, Joe? A hypocrite.

And who says I don't do anything to uphold my anarchist beliefs? I'm here spreading the word of what it takes to be an anarchist, aren't I? Hell, even this very thread was created in my honor. I've made quite a few of you think more deeply about this subject and probably even question your own beliefs. It wouldn't surprise me if a number of you don't become so frustrated with politics in the next few years that you choose to cross over to the dark side of anarchy yourselves. Then you'll be one of us, and what a vigiliant soldier you'll make for the cause, Joe. I haven't given up hope on you yet. I was once just like you, and now I'm here in a better place, at peace with the world. You can be to. And when the number of anarchists outnumber the statist and critical mass is aachieved, we can have our revolution. Not by the gun but by the mind. In the meantime, we wage war with the keyboard.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"You don't have to do anything, anything at all, to be an anarchist ... except believe that governments are unnecessary. If you understand that it is immoral and wrong for one person to have carte blanche dominion over another then you understand what it means to be an anarchist." E_R

But if you don't do anything at all to up hold your beliefs and choose to only live in a system of government while reaping it's benefits, all while "opposing" it in principle; well would that not make you a "Whinny Little Bitch"? Seems to fit the definition of a "Whinny Little Bitch". Someone who bits the hand that feeds them or rather shits on the country that gives them the freedom to shit on their country. Not being critical or anything........just saying........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
of course the forums are a vaccum. Nothing bad can happen in the forums. Anarchy like communism can work in a vaccum. In real life it's not something that can work. Human nature will always override it. As i said before anarchy is incapable of defending itself from outside forces and because of the human animals basic desire to be led anarchy won't work outside of a vaccum.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Actually you are correct content, it is a state of mind and has nothing to do with government, just how someone bahaves toward government is considered Anarchy...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Anarchy is a State of mind and how it is precieved by an idividual. The example below is a type of anarchy, So is Iraq, Darfur, and the LA riots you know "Cant we all just get along" Sorry anarchy exist on a day to day basis. One mans anarchy is another mans utopia.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy