Anarchy : Swingers Discussion 80150
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAnarchy
TOPIC: Anarchy
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow Lusty! Exceptional points and elucidations. Thanks for that, made my day. I'm glad to see someone is trying to raise the level of discussion around here since my last visit. Nicely done ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You know, I've given the U.S. constitution a once over recently, and if you treat the WHOLE document as a body of work, and place it in it's historical context; it could be described as a blueprint for an pseudo-anarchist society. There is no mention of political parties, corporations, or clandestine government operations. The Federal reserve is only mentioned briefly, and simply- and let's not forget the whole thing would be toilet paper lest the people involved literally signed on to the whole thing. It would seem that monied interests started mucking with it all from the beginning (before really; Columbus was just a prospector, after all. Gold his century, Oil ours). That's the reason there is all this confusion. WE, the people, let them do it in our name. We trade in our freedoms (which went from "natural" to "human" to "Civil", they seem to be getting more and more optional ever day) for a sense of security and convenience until our society is unrecognizable from what our founders intended. In the face of industrialization, Anarchism is an evolution of the beliefs upon which this country was founded: individual freedom, opportunity, personal responsibility. See, it is possible to be an Anarchist and a patriot. You don't have to "hate" the U.S.A. What I HATE is that people continue to sell- out these original values for short- term, unsustainable, unfair gains- which, because of the monied interests, are now starting to seriously fuck with many, many, MANY people; Americans and non- Americans alike.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
Yeah maybe if those people hadn't been allowed to take toothpaste or hair gel across the bridge it would still be up ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Actually had MNDOT listened to the fed this could have been avoided.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Oh that's right, it was Scotty that admonished me on the importance of governments building our roads. He made a big production out of telling me that without government our roads and bridges would worthless.

"basically it's [anarchy] a system that is incapable of working no matter how much er would like us to have garden societies building our roads."

I wonder if old Scotty boy would care to explain this to those people that got dumped three stories into the mighty mississip the other day. Thank God for government!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think he kept his damn mouth shut, he probably found some other venue to say the things that he did not have the guts to say to his superiors.......like a online forum for example..........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Technically E_R I have "Served" quite a few days in the Military. Now if you mean "Active duty", then you got me there. I gave it a shot when I was younger and it didn't work out. And you never hear me try to brag about my "Service", although I am proud to have had the experience of trying out. You on the other had seem to want it both ways. You talk about how unnecessary government is and then reminisce about you glory days in the Navy. How can you be proud of your service or expect other people to find value in it, when you don't even believe in the concept of organized government? It seems to me that you should feel ashamed to have contributed to a system that you are opposed to. And E_R in case you haven't noticed, no one on this board buys into your "beliefs", hell you probably can only find a handful of people who even like you, let alone agree with anything that you have to say about anything. Maybe you were referring to the forums at moveon or some other "college kid I hate my county cause my daddy didn't by me that new I Pod" website. I'm sure you are a superstar on those kind of sites, but here unfortunately you have to put up with adults who know exactly who they are and have some common sense. I know it can be bore sometimes not being able to preach to the choir, but please be patient, I'm sure one day we all we come around to your way of thinking, especially Akron and Scotty......they're really starting to come around........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Scotty, you obviously know nothing of Mr. Rose. You should read up! Larken Rose petitioned the IRS and the government at its highest tiers for *years* to answer his simple questions, to which they seldom if ever responded. When the did respond it was will little more than a "FRIVOLOUS!" pseudo-retort. Larken Rose *told* the government what he was doing, time and time again, and challenged them openly to prosecute him for it. It took them 7 years to finally convict him.

If it took the government 7 years to convict a loud-mouth who is *telling* them he is not going to pay, how long do you think it will take them to catch a guy who isn't paying and is keep quiet?

Hell, even Wesley Snipes has gotten on the game and isn't paying income taxes based on the 861 argument now.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
er,

The scum bag didn't pay his taxes like everyone else has to, then the government tossed his ass in jail. And he's your hero.

You're fucked in the head.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
One man's "fellon" is another man's freedom fighter.

Democracy, Republic, Totalitarian state. Call it what you like. Government is government, and freedom it isn't.

You people who keep repeatedly asking "how can anarchy work?" ought to consider that freedom can't be enforced by the barrel of a gun. For anarchy to be implemented, there'd have to be a group of anarchists in control forcing you all to live as anarchists. They'd have to periodically step in and slap a few of you back into line by labeling you as "criminals", "fellons", "terrorists" and whatnot. At which point it would no longer be anarchy, but government.

Freedom cannot be forced. The individual must embrace it of his own free will.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 145   End
TOPIC: Anarchy