Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › An inconvenient truth
TOPIC: An_inconvenient_truth
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 
191 to 196 of 196
User Details are only visible to members.
Dzzyred, Personal hatred? No, total dislike and see through their lies ...YES

There is no more personal hated than the liberal dem's have for George Bush, the evil and lies they tell, just 'cause he beat them twice.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
To the OP, Gores book(that he did not write) and movie have so called facts in them that have already been debunked as false and junk science.

The real fact is the US can do very little about the natural cycle of global warming and cooling(40 years ago they were telling us another ice age was coming). We should do as much as common sense says but not destroy American industry and jobs to accomplish the little we can do.

China, Russia, Indonesia and others are unregulated and throw 100 times more pollution into the air as the US does. 1 Volcano, in a major eruption, adds more pollution that ALL of Mankind's pollution since the world began. No we should not pollute and we should do all we can to keep America clean, but not at the expense or our economy.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
actually, Newsweek is having an article next week dispelling the tripe of global warming. Kind of like canabalism.

I won't bother watching al gore's movie any more than I would watch that fat fuck michael moore.

If there is such a thing as global warming (which there isn't) why do I have to own a house in pa for the summer and a house in florida for the winter? It get 20 below zero in PA in january ... for the record That aint' warm, it's fuggin colder than a witches tit in a brass bra. I'd love to have us some global warming in PA. That way I could live there all year long.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
more on topic,

anyone read the most recent edition of newsweek on global warming or i guess that is considered a leftish rag amongst most here?

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
i often why people seem to hate al gore and hillary soo much. why the personal "hatred"? can't there be a simple disagreement with their political beliefs and leave it at that...

i certainly disagree with the current administration on a host of issues and am not a "fan" of many of the individuals who comprise it but i have never felt the hate or the venom so to speak...

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Thread moved here from Open Forum

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20 
191 to 196 of 196
TOPIC: An inconvenient truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.