America's Million Puppet March : Swingers Discussion 211174
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAmerica's Million Puppet March
TOPIC: America's Million Puppet March
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Million Puppet March — a political rally against Mitt Romney’s debate remarks about Big Bird and cutting funding to public television — may not have actually been a million puppets strong, but furry monsters came from far and near in a post-Halloween parade of support for PBS on Saturday.

“Power to the puppets! We can save the Muppets!”

“Whose street? Sesame Street!”

“What do we want? Cookies! When do we want them? Now!”

“EL-MO! We won’t go!”

{The rally was founded by Michael Bellavia, a Los Angeles animation executive, and Chris Mecham, an Idaho student, who came up with the same idea separately, and joined forces after meeting online. The event was unaffiliated with PBS.}

{{Maybe puppets will be able to vote by proxy for all Superstorm Sandy residents who lost their homes in New York and New Jersey. That would make the Alice Spooker Junkyard and Koch Brothers Crime Enterprise Tea Party raccoons very angry. But it would be more patriotic than anything the Tea Party has done.}}

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
In my life as a true-blue American patriot, I supported the Million Puppet March against the lying liars who tell lying lies, most significantly Wicked Willard, the cowardly expatriate bishop of Kolob's Mormon Dementor Temples.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6887 posts)
Yes, I forgot to use the Muppetplier. Kind of like Gremlins I guess - don't get them wet.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Shame on you VA, did you forget to use the 'muppet multiplier' in your sampling? ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Yeah not quite a million. Call it nitpicking, I guess, but I guess they were 999,400 short of a million.

Splitting hairs, perhaps....

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
The Million Puppet March — a political rally against Mitt Romney’s debate remarks about Big Bird and cutting funding to public television — may not have actually been a million puppets strong, but furry monsters came from far and near in a post-Halloween parade of support for PBS on Saturday.

“Power to the puppets! We can save the Muppets!”

“Whose street? Sesame Street!”

“What do we want? Cookies! When do we want them? Now!”

“EL-MO! We won’t go!”

{The rally was founded by Michael Bellavia, a Los Angeles animation executive, and Chris Mecham, an Idaho student, who came up with the same idea separately, and joined forces after meeting online. The event was unaffiliated with PBS.}

{{Maybe puppets will be able to vote by proxy for all Superstorm Sandy residents who lost their homes in New York and New Jersey. That would make the Alice Spooker Junkyard and Koch Brothers Crime Enterprise Tea Party raccoons very angry. But it would be more patriotic than anything the Tea Party has done.}}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6887 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: America's Million Puppet March