Alive Day : Swingers Discussion 86730
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAlive Day
TOPIC: Alive Day
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just finished watching this. It is on HBO. If you have on demand, you can watch it anytime, otherwise I am sure they will have reruns.

I had a very strong reaction. Which I will try to explain later. I would rather just put out there I saw it, without my reaction, so I might get some unbiased other reactions.

For now, if you have seen it, what did you think?

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw a fair amount of guilt as well.

The guilt I saw was

1) Why did they survive when so many others did not and

2) I should still be there helping out my buddies

Whatever opinion you have of the war, ah the hell with it.

Anything I say will not scratch the surface of the respect I have for them. So I will leave it at that.

Peace be with them and you

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
OK saw the preview, nothing I want to see though. As a Viet nam Vet we had the same thing, advances are great, the alternative to death is life and the effects of war are not pretty. I salute those who were wounded, killed and that served, we all did it for different personal reasons. We all knew the risks, ALL of my friends in Viet Nam came back dead, injured or changed, nothing has changed today.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"The whole Alive Day to me is bullshit, stupid and utter bullshit. A pc word combo to do away with guilt." -------------------------------------------- Poly,

I am a little confused by your comment. Please clarify. Are you saying the soldiers are guilty of something, hiding their guilt or justifying it? I really am confused. Thanks!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Thanks for that

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I just finished watching this. It is on HBO. If you have on demand, you can watch it anytime, otherwise I am sure they will have reruns.

I had a very strong reaction. Which I will try to explain later. I would rather just put out there I saw it, without my reaction, so I might get some unbiased other reactions.

For now, if you have seen it, what did you think?

Thanks

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Alive Day