Airport delays : Swingers Discussion 220996
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAirport delays
TOPIC: Airport delays
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's getting to be a problem. I blame the union. We should be able to keep all the Controllers working and just cut their pay.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no airport delays monday or today

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
If anyone would know, it would be you Jethro

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Always knew a pig sqeals when he gets caught PP.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
comancheone... Well done. You have the Fox news lie disclaimer down pat. Wanna learn a new drinking game? Turn on Fox news at any time of the day or night, and anytime someone says: "some people say" "I read somewhere" "I heard somewhere' "some people are saying" "Most people believe" Take a drink....you will be wasted in less than an hour BTW...you are marginally qualified to shine the first lady's shoes

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Someone told me there are some great unions and they also told me moochelle gets her rocks off watching hussein suck cocks. Who knows both could be true.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Words and Music by Woody Guthrie

There once was a union maid, she never was afraid Of goons and ginks and company finks and the deputy sheriffs who made the raid. She went to the union hall when a meeting it was called, And when the Legion boys come 'round She always stood her ground.

Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union, I'm sticking to the union, I'm sticking to the union. Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union, I'm sticking to the union 'til the day I die.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Someone told you" they were over paid huh? LOL "Someone told me" Sarah Pailin blows goats Can neither be proven or dis-proven can it?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Not too long ago I was talking to some airline pilots who told me they felt there are a lot of overpaid pilots. They also admitted they felt they were overpaid for many flights, but as long as the union got them the salary they got, they were happy as hell.

I let them pick up the bar tab.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Look:

1) yes my time in the military is a small part of what taught me what real terror is... But growing up in a city with few unions of value, workers forced to work horrid hours and return home angry and in pain... So they take it out on their wife's and children who took it out on anyone one else they could is what taught me terror.

You know not want terror really is. Oh and this in my view is a minor terror, try living in Africa as a woman. In parts of Africa, a woman, you have a 99% chance of being raped... At least once in your life.... If you are lucky, if you are not lucky, you are going to be forced to watch your daughters be raped along side you. Maybe they will murder your children afterward, maybe they will not cut your breast off and let you watch your newborn baby starve to death if you cannot find some way of feeding it.

2) great for you and your work force for suing the deadbeat union which left you with the debts. Next time you should read the union contracts better and ensure that the language states that the union will pay all bills on the way out.

3) I pretray the unions as a force for good, because a populate left to the mercy of businessmen will leave you with 18 hour work days, company owned homes and no worker protection, wages paid in company money and an average work place accident rating to make the chancing of surviving in the soviet army during the battle of Berlin, look good.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Doing away with unions in this country is the biggest contributing factor to the demise of the middle class.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: Airport delays