Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia
TOPIC: Ahmadinejad_speaks_at_Columbia
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 27 of 27
User Details are only visible to members.
His views on Israel's survival are scary. The wierd fucking smile on his face reminds me of something out of a George Romero movie.

JNM take away the Mustache and be prepared to get queeze, And you ask why Iraq? It sits in the path between Iran and Israel thats why. You must realize if Iranian and Syrian ambitions are to wipe Israel off the face of the earth then a buffer between the two is a good idea right?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
Columbia University extended its invitation to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in spite of the fact that Iran was detaining a prominent graduate of the school.

Kian Tajbakhsh was one of four Iranian-Americans charged with endangering Iranian national security. He was held in prison for four months. But he was released on bail late Wednesday — just a few days before Ahmadinejad spoke at the school.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i want to know why his ass wasn't arrested and sent to gitmo for "interrogation"? Send the President of columbia to.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The guy is wacked(would make a good running mate for hillary), Lee Bollinger, the liberal president of Columbia U, did a good cover my ass speech. Anyone remember this guy held our hostages too as verified by at least 6 that were released?

That is OK, I want to see his eyes the minute we bomb his ass back to the dark ages.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The statement that Iran has no homosexuals

that he doesnt know of

maybe he should go to the internet and see Iranian girls dot com, Lesbian site...lol

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
your 21 year old son comes home from college (or the millitary), and announces that he is gay and has a lover who he is moving in with. What do you do?

You wrote it, sounds like you are the one with the problem.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
i guess that is friends with all the jewish people outside of israel, haha.. that guy is a total wacko!! no holllocaust right? man, bring back the SHAH..

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 27 of 27
TOPIC: Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.