Ah Funny shit, right there : Swingers Discussion 2204951031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAh Funny shit, right there
TOPIC: Ah Funny shit, right there
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jim good luck with outdoors he's another one as I am sure you know

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Outdoors - Can you point me to the report about the 3 reloads? The police reports actually had him reloading between classrooms. They found that most of the "high capacity" magazines actually still had rounds in them. He used the video game technique of reloading before entering each room so he had maximum firepower. He was not waiting until he ran out to reload. Any idea how long it takes to drop a magazine & replace it with a Bushmaster? Any idea how much faster it is to use the old Vietnam trick of taping two magazines together top to bottom so it only requires a flip of the magazine to reload?

Even if you were right about the 3 reloads (you aren't, but assuming you were) do you think anyone was going to rush him in the couple of seconds he was reloading when they didn't rush him & take him out with your assumed 3 reloads? Are you saying that they would have taken him out if he had to reload 14 times when they didn't with the dozens of reloads he did do? Any reason to believe he wouldn't have shot them with another gun?

So, again, how does the 10 round limit prevent Newtown?

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
With a 10-round magazine limit, a gun obtained legally would have required 14 reloadings to fire off the number of rounds Lanza fired off with just 3 reloads.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
PP: Could you explain how an assault weapons ban could have stopped Newtown? While you're at it, you can tell us how the AR-15 is operationally different than the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle (skip anything about how one has black plastic parts & the other has wood - just looking for how banning one would have prevented the other from being used in Newtown).

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Oh...and BTW Robert you irrelevant little Phuck, I flipped on no one, I did my time and stood up like a man...I survived beciause I have balls and brains...something a wet behind the ears punk ass like you would know nothing about. I told you before Skippy, I know how firearms end up in the hands of killer, you are clueless

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Still think it's 1994 huh Robert? Watch and learn son....and pay attention, because you and the right wing extremists are soon to have an education in how populist Alinsky style politics REALLY works, this time funded by a Billion dollar Superpac thanks to the good mayor of my Home Town...we tried being polite, now its time to get nasty..I can't wait. keep your powder dry, you're gonna need it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert you keep talking about 3D printers. Did you know that there is a bill in the house (Undetectable Firearms Act).That they are working on to outlaw the home making of major firearms parts. The bill would include making them with CNC machines as well.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Party:

There exist only one poll that counts. Elections.

So far, every election sense 1994 that has made guns a top issue has been a resounding defeat for the democrats and you are acting exactly like the tea party with taxes in place of gun control.

If you have sat across the table from such people, you either likely got stung on a deal that went south and that is how you were caught by the police... Or you are lying.

The fact you breath the free air tells me you were a tinny fish in the gun sales you were involved in. Flipped for a reduced sentence. If you were higher up, you would have been silenced by those you worked for or sold to.

Let me tell you a little something about bolstering ones self. You never make yourself seem like top dog. If you do and you brag about it, you weren't anything more than the higher little guppy.

I served in the military, I have been deployed. But I never once tried to say that I have been in the middle of combat while at war. I've stated that I received the training, I have stated that I have seen war wounded laid up in sick call. But I don't claim to be a combat vet, only a vet.

What to know why? Because people who do the real bad shit, they don't talk about it to perfect strangers, not unless they have a ego complex.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7616 posts)
BTW Robert..I am afraid of nothing, least of all a sniveling coward with a basement full of weapons to mentally augment his 3 inch pink retracted penis and his missing teeth Don't forget where I came from, I have bought and sold guns these inbreed fucks never heard of and would shit their pants if they did. I've sat across the table from people to whom who one wrong word could get you killed. These lowlife buck toothed NRA trailer trash wouldn't last an hour in that world, which is why they crave a weapon they can fire from long range and hide with, because they are cowards

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert..pick you poll...any poll 85 to 90%, depending on which one you choose, from fox to Rassy to Gallup, show we the people supported this bill. Like I said...this is NOT 1994 But by all means, please do answer my questions..if killers LIKE an AR-15, they would LOVE an M-16 Why have there been virtually NO crimes committed with them? Because regulations DON'T work?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Ah Funny shit, right there