Ah Funny shit, right there : Swingers Discussion 2204951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAh Funny shit, right there
TOPIC: Ah Funny shit, right there
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"...a juvenile attempt at reduction ad absurdum most often invoked by those who have lost the rational argument."

Like arguing against cars and bats and etc, because their use sometimes cause death?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I don't think murderers MUST have access to any weapon, let alone any magazines. "

Then you agree with the need for universal background checks?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors - The experiment you suggest has already been done. Despite increased gun ownership in this country over the past 20 years gun violence has declined. Florida is the poster-child for allowing more people to carry guns & its positive impact on crime - it went down after FL enacted its concealed carry law.

No one rational advocates giving the mentally deranged or criminally intent free access to guns. However, the laws on the books and those proposed do nothing about either. They merely reduce the ability of the law-abiding to defend themselves. Arguing that we should try giving everyone who wants one a gun is a juvenile attempt at reduction ad absurdum most often invoked by those who have lost the rational argument.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Larger magazines only make a difference when someone is firing back. In the case of small children it makes no difference at all. They do not even have the option to charge the killer. The US army massacred 146 NA at wounded knee in 1890 using single shot rifles, six shot revolvers, and sabers.

Our own government has been and continues to be responsible for killing more innocent people than any other force on earth. And the idiots want to take guns from innocent people, and give more lethal guns to government.

Total complete morons!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
"If it's just as easy to fire with 10-round magazines, then why do you think killers must have access to larger magazines? "

Personally, I don't think murderers MUST have access to any weapon, let alone any magazines.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"an assault weapons ban would have prevented Newtown"

That is way more than funny; that is absolutely hysterical. It took me 10 minutes to recover from laughter before I could use the keyboard again. My side hurts...

Funniest post on the Internet right there.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert I was not attacking you. I was pointing out that they are working on making that illegal. If they do they should put who ever does it behind bars.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
OK, it may have been 4 reloads vs 14, to fire 150 bullets. This isn't a source; it's just arithmetic.

If it's just as easy to fire with 10-round magazines, then why do you think killers must have access to larger magazines?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Vacp:

The point of me talking about the 3d printers is that you cannot control what someone makes with them and by attacking me on this issue as I am trying to talk sense about why ban's won't work due to this very fact... You have proven yourself nothing more than a troll, incapable of doing anything more than attack people on any issue what so ever.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Why hasn't anyone suggested a test of the theory that more guns in the hands of more citizens will reduce gun deaths?

Just have the police empty their storerooms of all confiscated guns. Let everyone who wants a gun have one -- no background check. Let them also have whatever magazine fits their guns. Ammo, too.

This is of course the opposite of "gun control". But if gun control cannot possibly put a dent into gun deaths, then free and easy access to guns should also not have any effect.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Ah Funny shit, right there