Age as a weapon; using hours worked as a weapon : Swingers Discussion 221022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAge as a weapon; using hours worked as a weapon
TOPIC: Age as a weapon; using hours worked as a weapon
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love the statements of "at your age..." or "you are still too young to understand..."

1) the statement of "at your age" is vanity, and senile speech. 2) the statement of "you are too young to explain" really means you are too immuatute, illiterate or dumb to explain the concept yourself and hope that I'll figure out what you meant.

Both statements and most every statement where by one uses age as a weapon against others are an example of uneducated or dull minds attempting to throw age around like a stick used to beat another into submission.

Additionally for anyone saying that they worked 90 hours a week, please do the math.

90 hours of work a week divided by 7 days a week equals more than 12 hours of work a day.

Unless you are working a shrimp boat (similar temp job that yields 20k in a month, a slave or in the military...) you prosituted yourself and I don't want to hear how bad you made life for yourself. It was your choice to devalue your worth to such an extent as to be worthless.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Stick with Wikipedia searches and licking windows, best to stay in your comfort zone

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
"Then again, they just might."

I don't think so. I've needed to buy some Ray-Bans to avoid being blinded by the brilliance of some. It's like staring directly into the Trinity test.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
"Of course, smart people might state idiotic things not because they believe them, ...."

Then again, they just might.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Water is wet....give me a gold freaking star. (rolls eyes) Thing is, there is always a much greater chance that a smart person will be right, and that a stupid person be wrong (I stated the rhetorical twice in a row, i'm a freaking genius huh?) But...you can't always tell who is smart and who is stupid can you....? Actually, you usually can

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
And yes, I appreciate that the 2nd part of my comment contradicts the first.

It's late. Bed time.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
""Most of the idiotic stuff I have ever heard comes from idiots."

lol.... Um... ahh... What can I say to top this?... "

Not much. Can you disagree with it? I can't. No matter your position, it rings true.

Of course, smart people might state idiotic things not because they believe them, but rather because they believe (perhaps for good reason) that it will resound with the idiots. If faced with a crowd of 100 geniuses and 900 idiots, who should I try to convince? Perhaps a message intended to sway the opinions of the 900 idiots is better spent than a message intended to sway the 100 geniuses, while the 900 idiots scratch their heads and google the latest Kim Kardashian preggo pics.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
Robert..what can you say to top that? Ummm....grunts, clicks and gibberish would do it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Proven adjudicated frauds are in no position to hand out accolades to anyone.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Mar:

"Most of the idiotic stuff I have ever heard comes from idiots."

lol.... Um... ahh... What can I say to top this?...

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7258 posts)
"Most of the idiotic stuff I have ever heard comes from idiots. "

Martimers wins da internet for the month of April.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Age as a weapon; using hours worked as a weapon