Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Abortion
TOPIC: Abortion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chelle, once again, no one is telling you to change your opinion so please understand that you aren't going to change theirs by amping up the hyperbole.

You are a passionate anti-abortionist but trying to whack everyone over the head with images of mutilating, killing and murdering children/zygotes/fetuses just raises the emotional aspect and does nothing to further the dialogue.

Is it fair to say that we would all prefer that abortion was unnecessary and stop there. There will always be those who believe it is killing a child and those who believe otherwise and no matter how passionate you may be about your position, you cannot claim to KNOW what is right. It is a belief the same as believing (or not believing) in god....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
Yes of couse teach them about other things to prevent preg. Kids in there teens dont think for the most part,they do before thinking on alot of things. We have kids out there thinking oral sex isnt sex at all, so there education isnt working too well. You here more and more that they find dead babies in dumpsters,garbage bags or whatever they think of to get rid of that poor child. Like i said I dont care for abortion but I am for the morning after pill.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
And if you have never seen a new born addicted to crack you should it may wake some up to Abortion, I am not saying I would prefer to get the mother committed to get off the dope and have a healthy baby but if they refuse I would prefer they abort the child.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Here you go Scorp

Being born to a crack mother and being born Addicted to Crack Cocaine... A fate worse than death.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry, I was busy fuckin' last night.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
IMO if someone had unprotected sex and there is a great possibility of pregnancy why not get the the day after pill. At least the fetus hasnt even begun to grow. I hate the thought of abortion but I cant deny anyones rights. I guess I would rather them have an abortion instead of throwing the child in a dumpster or something else.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
The morning after pill can be taken even of conception was not made. But can have adverse effects on the womans body. If taken with in 24 hours of the sex and canception is made the egg is lost not a fetus.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The cells in hair and finger nails don't die...Not right away any way. That may explain a lot. Hair follicles continue to live for up to 10 years after you die. They are not an organ and live separately from the flow of blood and oxygen in the body. They don't die. A fetus is ripped to shreds when to abortion is preformed and does not die immediately, Limbs are ripped from the body and the heart continues to beat. Oxygen continues to flow through the body from the mother. Sorry folks abortion is torture on the fetus. That being said I have tried to stay out of this one and it is hard. So here is my take on the whole legal thing.In my first marriage we never even considered it with all three of our kids. And every time I look into my grand kids eyes I thank god we never did. In them I see me, my father, and his father and the tree continues to grow. Making abortion illegal? It is too late for that. However I refuse to pay for someone elses foolishness, except in the case of rape and or incest those are crimes and should be treated as such. $1000000.00 bail and if convicted life in prison. If you wish to abort your unborn child you are the one who has to live with that not me. Making abortion illegal would lead to underground abortions and that is just sick. Keep it legal and safe.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
plenty of inorganic "dead" things grow...like mountains

i posted the below analogy before but couldn't remember it and found it in a interesting piece that contained many of the arguments from both sides on when does life begin...

if A has the potential to become B, then it follows that A is not B. An acorn is not an oak tree. You cannot climb the limbs of an acorn, build a tree-house in an acorn, or rest in the shade of an acorn. And you certainly are not chopping down a mighty oak tree by removing an acorn from the ground.

i have never yet seen a person be "convinced" that their position on this issue is wrong and they are converted to the other side. it usually boils down to a screamin match. unless of course u are a political candidate, then u can switch your opinion all the time!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I thought hair also, along with fingernails. It's in the back of my head, I'll think more overnight.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Abortion