Abortion : Swingers Discussion 84840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsAbortion
TOPIC: Abortion
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm fine with invitro.. why? I do not understand the connection."

Scorp--

Ok, just a smidge then I'm back to burying my head in the sand. ; )

If you don't "freeze" the unused embryos (for use later) then they are discarded.

When does life begin? Conception? Then in-vitro is equal to aborting/killing a life.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Scorp--it was never a delicate issue as I have participated in the debate. It just finally wore on me tooooo much and let's just say now I need to go bury my head in the sand.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Count me out of this discussion from this point forward ladies. You're right, Scorp, this is a divisive subject and I just can't do this thread anymore, sorry. I joined this website to have fun, not to have a morality check or be compared to a murderer for having an abortion.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
If one is against abortion then how do they feel about in vitro fertilization? Hmmm....this should be interesting.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Parents today are scared to death to teach their children, and why not they have the schools teaching Conillingus in our schools as an alternitive to intercourse. So herpies is the fashion of today. It is the parent that influences our teens with out question.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"If it isn't dead than it must be alive."

Dan, then of course you must be a mass-murderer since you kill MILLIONS of sperm each time you jack-off....lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"and dont forget to have those kids spayed and nuetered there folks" this is bob parker say bye bye....LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Parents have failed miserably at their jobs in my lifetime... that's what needs to be fixed, not children. And even if you are the best parent in the world, they will be influenced by the rest who were poorly raised. So the best bet is to presume that your kid is going to be fucking another kid and get her on birth control. Just think Bob Barker here. - C/She

Maybe we should have em all fixed like we do our pets there Scorp.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I have seen it scorp, and your barkin up the wrong tree... I agree with you.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I agree with you there scorp about the raising of the kids today. Back when I was groing up,At 16 my mother told me if Im thinking of having sex please tell her because she will put me on the pill. Parents dont like to hear the children having sex so they turn a blind eye and thats dangerous.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Abortion