Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
TOPIC: A_new_client_and_a_delightful_surprise-The_Art_of_Michael_D'Atuono
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 39 of 39
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a truly wonderful surprise yesterday when I went to do an estimate and the client turns out to be Michael D'Atuono, the very painter most feared and reviled by the Radical Righties of Amerika.

w w w.artandresponse.co m

He's a pretty chill guy. Wound up talking for more than 3 hours (lucky I do my estimates in the evening ;) and agreed to make some inquiries of a NY State Senator I know that may be interested in getting to the DNC (and Axelrod) with the idea of auctioning off his latest painting "Trick or Treat", which he is finishing as I write this. He would like to donate the proceeds to Obama's election campaign. This guy is VERY controversial so the Dems might want to 'officially' stay away from him, but he has agreed to do a painting of MrsMuir for my efforts either way. The ones he did of his wife are incredibly erotic.....

I figured this guys stuff would drive the mouth breathers here crazy too....

Especially this painting:

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/the-truth.html

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 39 of 39
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.