A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono : Swingers Discussion 2061251031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
When Michael showed me the painting "American Pie" I noticed that the currency around the outside frame is real and decoupaged onto the canvas. All of the rest of the currency is painted, though so detailed that some of it seem very real indeed.

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/american-pie.html

This may be the painting I ask him for as it's the most bipartisan paintings he has done in this series and he did it with that very bipartisan idea in mind when he painted it.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
WOW,

Are you claiming you actually made it to the 7th grade? Or is this just another of your fibs?

I happily posted why you seek to destroy debate, and will do so again for you, if you missed it.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
Personally I love Micheal's triptych of "Candy From Babies", Too Big To Jail" and "Social Insecurity".

ww w.artandresponse.co m/index.html

They are displayed exactly as they are on the web, but in person you realize the newspaper clipping of the background (and what unites them as a triptych) are actual news stories about the subject of each painting.

It has a rather multi-dimensional effect.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Better watch it dood. SB will jump down your throat for 'deflecting'....lol

Oh right! That's only when you all think someone ELSE is doing it!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Nice try.

I think the last time I heard your style of 'debate' was in 7th grade.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
I must have missed something, what the heck are you envious of? Has to be on your part as I see nothing to envy of you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
lol... Yes ass rug, my imagination :)

Envy is the ugliest of the emotions....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
He is going to do a painting of your imagination???

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
I had a truly wonderful surprise yesterday when I went to do an estimate and the client turns out to be Michael D'Atuono, the very painter most feared and reviled by the Radical Righties of Amerika.

w w w.artandresponse.co m

He's a pretty chill guy. Wound up talking for more than 3 hours (lucky I do my estimates in the evening ;) and agreed to make some inquiries of a NY State Senator I know that may be interested in getting to the DNC (and Axelrod) with the idea of auctioning off his latest painting "Trick or Treat", which he is finishing as I write this. He would like to donate the proceeds to Obama's election campaign. This guy is VERY controversial so the Dems might want to 'officially' stay away from him, but he has agreed to do a painting of MrsMuir for my efforts either way. The ones he did of his wife are incredibly erotic.....

I figured this guys stuff would drive the mouth breathers here crazy too....

Especially this painting:

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/the-truth.html

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono