A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono : Swingers Discussion 2061251021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"He is going to do a painting of your imagination??? "

THAT was the very first post after the OP. WHO attacked? WHO insulted?

I'm pretty tired of your accusations ass rug, and nobody is buying your wounded pouting either.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
ghost,

Please stick with truth in all your posts, your lies are quite tiresome.

You're not the only one that can make requests. If you would honestly (if you don't know the definition of honesty, I'll send it to you) try to be more truthfull, you won't get most of the stuff thrown back in your face. You control the solution, having made the problem.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
So you feel you can insult but nobody else is entitle to hand you back your crap, interesting. You do know, that regardless of what you think, certain bodily functions of yours do stink too. You keep referring to lies, but have been unable to support your allegations with facts. However you have been exposed for your lies numerous times, and are still whining about it.

Wake up ghost, you are not in your own fantasyland anymore. You need to try and start dealing with reality, as scary as it may be to you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
Ass Rug Please refrain from deflecting with your inane accusations and fabrications. Stick to the OP.

THIS was the OP, just in case you forgot...

I had a truly wonderful surprise yesterday when I went to do an estimate and the client turns out to be Michael D'Atuono, the very painter most feared and reviled by the Radical Righties of Amerika.

w w w.artandresponse.co m

He's a pretty chill guy. Wound up talking for more than 3 hours (lucky I do my estimates in the evening ;) and agreed to make some inquiries of a NY State Senator I know that may be interested in getting to the DNC (and Axelrod) with the idea of auctioning off his latest painting "Trick or Treat", which he is finishing as I write this. He would like to donate the proceeds to Obama's election campaign. This guy is VERY controversial so the Dems might want to 'officially' stay away from him, but he has agreed to do a painting of MrsMuir for my efforts either way. The ones he did of his wife are incredibly erotic.....

I figured this guys stuff would drive the mouth breathers here crazy too....

Especially this painting:

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/the-truth.html

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
You keep making claims but never produce facts. You allege you know a senator, maybe you do maybe you don't. Get any emails from your buddy Ike this week? This is about your lies, not what a politician is claiming.

You keep avoiding the question. Please state what post I've deleted. Instead of throwing out unrelated crap, deal with the question.

You're failure to support your false accusations make them a lie in itself.

With your well documented history of lies, how do you really expect anybody to ever believe you? You created the problem, now as a typical lib, you're blaming everybody else but the person responsible, YOURSELF.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
Well, just got an email from my friend the Senator. He likes Micheal's work (is already familiar with it, so that's good) and wants to talk when the vacation season is over.

Micheal told me today that just 'The Truth" has garnered him more than 20,000 'hate' emails and 3 serious(actionable) death threats. Again, it seems many conservatives enshrine the second amendment, but skip right over the first...

How do you all reconcile that?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Oh, you have a habit of 'picking up' my word usage and though to a teacher or professor it may be a compliment, to me it's just creepy. Please stop.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Ass rug

Every second word you write, at least concerning me, is a blatant lie and you know it. If you DON'T know it then perhaps you should see a therapist.... Attempting to get everyone to BELIEVE those lies is even more dysfunctional.

Your penchant for simply fabricating lies whole cloth is readily apparent to anyone not in your little cabal and to be blunt, is rather sophomoric in sophistication and delivery.

But you keep right on with the lies, it's rather amusing actually.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Very good ghost, yes it was a cheap shot. Now please point out where the lie was.

I realize you keep getting caught in your lies, but making up new lies about others in deflection of your own dishonesty is a joke.

I have asked you on at least 4 different posts to please document your accusations. To date you have failed on all.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
And you complain of others deflecting with insults and lies?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono