A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono : Swingers Discussion 206125101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had a truly wonderful surprise yesterday when I went to do an estimate and the client turns out to be Michael D'Atuono, the very painter most feared and reviled by the Radical Righties of Amerika.

w w w.artandresponse.co m

He's a pretty chill guy. Wound up talking for more than 3 hours (lucky I do my estimates in the evening ;) and agreed to make some inquiries of a NY State Senator I know that may be interested in getting to the DNC (and Axelrod) with the idea of auctioning off his latest painting "Trick or Treat", which he is finishing as I write this. He would like to donate the proceeds to Obama's election campaign. This guy is VERY controversial so the Dems might want to 'officially' stay away from him, but he has agreed to do a painting of MrsMuir for my efforts either way. The ones he did of his wife are incredibly erotic.....

I figured this guys stuff would drive the mouth breathers here crazy too....

Especially this painting:

w w w.artandresponse.c om/paintings/the-truth.html

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
YEP,

called it correct on ghost. Avoided the topic and took his usual low road on an attempted insult.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
Seems I own more than a little piece of real estate in azz rug's twisted little mind...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
ghost and robert,

Read the piece I posted 103 days ago. Lays it out clearly, just because you don't like facts, doesn't change the matter. ghost you are funny when you think support from a kid who watches his piss freeze before hitting the ground in the middle of August, is reliable. When you have nothing else, guess you must take what little you have.

Hey ghost, I see your post a couple days ago has once again mysteriously disappeared. Bet you will claim you didn't post here either. ghost, why do you feel the need to revive a 103 day old post and then delete your post?

Time for ghost to name call and insult.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
***Trying to decide if I want to rent out all this unused space I own in Azz Rug's mind***

Anyone looking for some dusty unused space? Not much there to speak of really. Lots of space but it's in the middle of nowhere, out on the extreme edge and really far away from the rest of civilization....

It's usually empty, move right in!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Seems like azz rug (azz hat? Go Fun!) is getting his azz handed to him in several threads here. When Robert beats your best you know it's nearing the end.

Looks like it may be 'new profile time' again....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Azqt:

Which piece is racist? Because I looked at three of the paintings and didn't see anything racist about them. Perhaps it is your delusional mind playing tricks on you once more. Are you off your medication again?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
Is this racist "artist" so unknown or unpopular he needs ghost to advertise for him on a swingers site?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
Could this dood be any more full of shit?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
d'atuono has proved himself a racist and ignorant of fact in his artwork. His liberal colors are showing. I'm not saying that he doesn't have talent, just that he is wasting it with his hatred. It is amazing what people will hide under the guise of "artistic license". "A tale of two hoodies" shows it quite well.

D’Antuono pretends a Hispanic man is Caucasian in order to make the painting more provocative.

He compares a Hispanic performing ordinary neighborhood watch duties to him being a member of the KKK.

D’Antuono ignores the fact that a Hispanic man was brutally attacked in his own neighborhood and was severely injured before the shooting took place.

He directly changes the ethnicity of one of the two subjects in a painting that is specifically supposed to function as social commentary about racism, rendering any insightful analysis nearly impossible.

He changes the height and weight of Trayvon Martin in order to make him appear as a helpless victim, rather than a 6’3, 160lb high school athlete who just broke someone’s nose and was bashing their head into a concrete sidewalk.

d’antuono stereotypes law enforcement officials as being fat, white, prejudiced murderers, even though there were no police involved in the shooting whatsoever.

*Why is d’antuono so racist towards Hispanics that he feels the need to paint them up as KKK members?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2359 posts)
It seems we may have had some results in getting Micheal noticed. Interest from several Progressive leaders in NY in doing something, nobody is set on what yet. Bringing a few 'notables' to Mike's home on Thursday for a 'viewing' (read; cigars and whiskey).

I'm looking forward to a D'Atuono original for my office.... :)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: A new client and a delightful surprise-The Art of Michael D'Atuono