Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
TOPIC: A_local_Swinger's_club_is_on_Bill__O'rielly
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 26 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
When I first moved to Texas I found a swinger's club on SLS not to far from my house. It was the "Cherry Pit", and it was the first club I went to in Texas. Now they are in a fight with the city to keep their club open. The city is trying to say that they are violating zoning laws by having so many cars park on their private property. When in fact their neighbors have had similar parking issues when they would have holiday parties. They are trying to say that they are a business and not a private club. But the agreement you sign to get in, like most clubs, state that you are agreeing to pay a "suggested" donation to attend, and you can be asked not to come back for any reason. Please look them up and email them some words of encouragement. I had a friend who had her private club shut down because of her neighbors, she just decided to give up. Don't let these freedom hating bastards win! Save the Cherry Pit! It's on the 12/11/07 episode of Bill O'rielly? I'll comment on what he says, when the segment is over.

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 26 of 26
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.