Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   26 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I first moved to Texas I found a swinger's club on SLS not to far from my house. It was the "Cherry Pit", and it was the first club I went to in Texas. Now they are in a fight with the city to keep their club open. The city is trying to say that they are violating zoning laws by having so many cars park on their private property. When in fact their neighbors have had similar parking issues when they would have holiday parties. They are trying to say that they are a business and not a private club. But the agreement you sign to get in, like most clubs, state that you are agreeing to pay a "suggested" donation to attend, and you can be asked not to come back for any reason. Please look them up and email them some words of encouragement. I had a friend who had her private club shut down because of her neighbors, she just decided to give up. Don't let these freedom hating bastards win! Save the Cherry Pit! It's on the 12/11/07 episode of Bill O'rielly? I'll comment on what he says, when the segment is over.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   26 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly