A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly : Swingers Discussion 930951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Although I don't mind "private parties" - in fact, I encourage it - I do mind a private home used as a public domain for parties. We have been to some private/public house parties and parking is always an issue. If one was within my neighborhood, I may have an issue. Since none exist, it's hard to say.

The reason we prefer a club (such as Freedom Acres in San Bernardino, CA and Twister in San Francisco) is because of the private land or public location it's located in. It also allows an element of security - which a private/public house does not.

If it was my

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Well Joe as a homeowner I don't want any business in my neighborhood with 100 people at a party every weekend. When you charge(or fake a donation) to get in, lock the doors after 100 people are in a small house and generally cause a 500% increase in traffic the nights they are open, that is a business and does not belong in a residential area. The neighbors have rights too and 1 home cannot have rights that infringe on all the rest.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Actually they are still in business. And the City was trying to shut the down due to the parking at first. I never considered a swingers club a "sex business". They don't sell sex, they sell a place where people can party. The guests themselves choose whether or not they want to have sex. Unless the owners have paid employees there to have sex, then I can't see how it can be call a sex business. At worst it's a private club within a residential neighborhood. The problem I have with the City's case, is that they would not care if it was any other kind of club that charged fees at the door within a residential neighborhood. If people choose to have sex at a private party that has a cover charge, I don't see how isn't protected under the constitution. The government is making a legal act, illegal simply because the neighbors don't like the idea of a swingers club next door. What happens when the neighbors want to shut down the a private religious club, such as satanists or Wickins This is one time that I do believe that important civil liberties are being threatened. Texas also wants to put a 10 dollar surcharge on Strip Clubs next year, talk about sexually repressed.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joe, I guess you missed the discussion in the Open Forums on this? 2 topics were deleted and the representatives of the owners here on SLS were inadequately prepared to defend the pit. All their troubles are from making money and having parties every week in a residential area...the simple thing to do was to move to a light commercial or county area were sex businesses were allowed. Instead they became belligerent and foolish fighting the city when they were in the wrong. The obnoxious way they thumbed their noses at other peoples rights, HOA restrictions and the community in general brought them all the trouble they justly deserved.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Just finished the segment. As usual he had both Les Wheel and Megan Kelly on to argue the Legality of what the city is doing. Les Wheel argued that it's some how "endangerment" and a "business", because children live in the neighborhood and they take donations. O'reilly sided with Wheel, of course. And Kelly was the only one who actually did research and understood the difference between "donations" and "cover charge". She also said that she would not want the government or her neighbors decided what she can or can not do in her own house. I of course agree with Megan Kelly. A very interesting segment, with some real privacy rights arguements in play. I think I may just go visit he Cherry Pit after the new years.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
When I first moved to Texas I found a swinger's club on SLS not to far from my house. It was the "Cherry Pit", and it was the first club I went to in Texas. Now they are in a fight with the city to keep their club open. The city is trying to say that they are violating zoning laws by having so many cars park on their private property. When in fact their neighbors have had similar parking issues when they would have holiday parties. They are trying to say that they are a business and not a private club. But the agreement you sign to get in, like most clubs, state that you are agreeing to pay a "suggested" donation to attend, and you can be asked not to come back for any reason. Please look them up and email them some words of encouragement. I had a friend who had her private club shut down because of her neighbors, she just decided to give up. Don't let these freedom hating bastards win! Save the Cherry Pit! It's on the 12/11/07 episode of Bill O'rielly? I'll comment on what he says, when the segment is over.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly