A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly : Swingers Discussion 93095101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I first moved to Texas I found a swinger's club on SLS not to far from my house. It was the "Cherry Pit", and it was the first club I went to in Texas. Now they are in a fight with the city to keep their club open. The city is trying to say that they are violating zoning laws by having so many cars park on their private property. When in fact their neighbors have had similar parking issues when they would have holiday parties. They are trying to say that they are a business and not a private club. But the agreement you sign to get in, like most clubs, state that you are agreeing to pay a "suggested" donation to attend, and you can be asked not to come back for any reason. Please look them up and email them some words of encouragement. I had a friend who had her private club shut down because of her neighbors, she just decided to give up. Don't let these freedom hating bastards win! Save the Cherry Pit! It's on the 12/11/07 episode of Bill O'rielly? I'll comment on what he says, when the segment is over.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dan, ^5, Amen Brother!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I got something for you to yank on.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Claire,

I'll be 37 in a few months. I was rounding up. My point was that I've worked to damn hard to get what i've got to let a bunch of people regardless of what they think their rights are ruin what i've worked for.

Like i said swingers club, bible club whatever... if they're disrupting my quite enjoyment of my property I'll work to shut it down.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I would rather see a 0 and a pic of the person then a pic of a person that is heavy and has their weight listed as 120 pounds. Heck I know I'm a little on the heavy side, I don't care though because my pictures are current and people can decide for themselves if I'm heavier then they wish to play with. MY age is accurate too, at least for the next 12 hours.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
Tort,

How much of your weight is in those beautiful bewbies?

Joe,

This is a swing club you're talking about in a residential area. Go to google maps you can drive the area, it's a nice upscale neighborhood. If you've been there you know.

I worked damn hard the last 37 years to be able to buy a nice house 2 blocks from the ocean. If some douche bag opened up a swing club, bible club, book club or pampered chef club and had 100 plus people over there every weekend you bet your ass I would do somethign about it. It's called pride of ownership. And I'm not letting siad douche bags drive down my property values in order for them to have a swingers club in my back yard. Other homeowners have rights to. What about them.

There is a difference between having a house party once in awhile were you have 30 people. and what is going on at the cherry pit.

When you name it, advertise it and charge a fee to get in , it's a business period end of discussion. And there are other problems that come from this type of business that I wouldn't want in my neighborhood either. Drunk Driving and drugs to name a few. Don't tell me they don't happen at the pit. Because that would make you naieve. If you have 100 people... someone is goign to be drunk and someone is going ot be using.

Keep it out of residential neighborhoods.

Scotty

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I see 0 weight as a "I'm not going to answer that question" same as a blank. If they have pics we will write anyway, if not we will not.

There was a survey on one popular swinger site that allows anonymous polls and it said 90% lied about their weight and 50% lied about their age.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
They posted that the doors are locked so the owners can play...their words not the newspapers.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
How many folks here have gone to a swing party (either in a private home or club)?

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Perfect - One more comment:

Again without knowing much about the gun clubs you belong to. I would guess that your gun club provides educational information on owning and maintaining a weapon. I would also guess that they lobby hard to your state and federal legislators to protect the right to bear arms.

You should find out...make sure that your dues are going for what you believe in.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Perfect I apologize for this late entry...went Christmas shopping.

The gun club you belong to is probably - organized as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Without knowing much about your specific organization, I can tell you that they have a board of directors and by-laws that governs it. They will also have a purpose (or mission statement) as to why they exist. You should request it.

The 501 refers to the IRS code (c)3 is a charitable organization providing community benefits. There are other codes: 501(c)6 is a business non-profit organization benefiting to the business community. There are more codes but the two I mentioned are the type of organizations I'm associated with.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: A local Swinger's club is on Bill O'rielly