A conservative ideal : Swingers Discussion 221448
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA conservative ideal
TOPIC: A conservative ideal
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is a conservative ideal. You pay for what you want and what you break.

Every generation after 1950 broke this nation. You came to power, demanded entitlements such as Medicare and expanded social security benefits, you demanded a cold war with the Russians and or continued it. You chose to have the Vietnam war. You chose to put endless government spending on the credit card and expand the debt.

You ought be made to pay for this damage. I say a tax is in order. 5-25% of your total wealth, every year until the debt is paid off. No more Medicare or social security, no more entitlements for you until the nations debt is paid.

This is a conservative ideal, to pay for what you get or took and your generation too a great deal more than you were worth.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gf:

I paid my uncle 32 USD as that was the face value of the half dollar coins if used in the stores. I am not a collector nor do I know reputable people to appraise the coins.

Either way. He took 32 USD from me in trade for the coins, that is their value at which he may have them returned.

Think of it like this, you want a car, you take out a loan on it and use GE house as collateral. Which is worth more, the house or the car?

For most people, the house. In this case, he put the melt value of the coins on as collateral and in the negotiations only used the sentimental value of the coins. I gave him the face dollar value so he could keep his fathers coins once he would pay me the money he owes.

So if you want to talk true values, consider the 160 USD value you claim I owe him a retaining fee as they take up space in my room.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7688 posts)
robert, will you send him his 192-32= $160 ? if not, that is really taking advantage of the poor and weak. just like the evil billionaires do to the rest of this country

you owe uncle that $160

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Vacp/gf

I do not know what you call actions of family, or what is considered loyalty between family. But this man and most of my mothers family are disloyal to each other. Loyalty isn't a condition of birth, it is a condition that is earned or lost when you betray the trust which exist between two people.

1) He has never helped my family, only taken from it.

2) He has backed stabbed and stolen from people.

3) A man repays his debts, Expecially to family. He has a proven track record of not repaying his debts.

4) He is related to me through my mother, but has brought nothing upon any family but spite and distrust. That isn't the actions of family, let alone a man. As such I have no loyalty to him, for he has damaged everyone he has dealings with.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7688 posts)
robert, this is what big evil corporations have said to the lowly employees that fucked them over in the past. screw them, now we will just take whatever we can from the lowly peasants. Two wrongs dont make a right.

You should help your family, not try and keep them down. that was a chance to teach them how to do good and you blew it. you are more like the big evil corporations and stupid working, greedy people than you think

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Do your fellow man/woman a helping hand, don't reply to trolls. You will thank yourself for it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Robert I have GAVE money to people in my family. I have never asked them to pay me back and I don't expect them to.Some have paid me back all or some.It is called helping your fellow man in their time of need. Come down off your soap box.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Help family? What part of back stabbing do you not understand? He (the uncle in question) borrowed well over 3,000 from my mother some 15 years earlier and failed to pay up. We had to take him to court to get the courts to order him to repay the debt.

So when you fuck someone over, fail to pay back your debts... You lose good faith and your word becomes shit.

Gf:

It is nice to know that I made out on the deal. His loss, not mine. Read above for further details as to why I have zero sympathies for him.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7688 posts)
No worry, its documented here

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Robert, make sure you report the transaction on your tax return as a Capital Gain.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
must be tough to wake up every morning knowing he is worse than the big evil corporations he hates so much. so much evil in hazleton, im never going there again

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: A conservative ideal