A Vote for Revenge : Swingers Discussion 2111511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Vote for Revenge
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never worked for a company that didn't offer health insurance for all of it's employees no matter what there income bracket.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(439 posts)
High end or low end private sector? Or are you going to say ore is only valuable for those in your income bracket?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
I know no one in the private sector with health insurance.

Well you know me and I am completely insured. Insurance paid $36,000. For my stint I paid $800.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Do they see their hypocrisy and will they attempt to explain away this irony with further attacks on those that make more honest appeals to our social philanthropy."

Having either posted or monitored this Forum for seven years I truly believe that those on the Right are incapable of comprehending the definition of the word hypocrisy. It simply does not exist in "Wingnut" world.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Lucky, besides government employees, I know no one in the private sector with health insurance. I know my employer doesn't offer it. I know my sisters aren offered it. My mother has something approaching insurance... But because her employer plays with her work hours... Her keeping the insurance is not garenteed.

So once again, more reasons to support universal health care. Either you can pay for it through taxation... Or you can force employers to pay for it and try to stop the 40 year march towards civilization.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
Lucky, progressive idiots think money grows on the Obama tree.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Health insurance is life. Either you can have the employer pay for it, or the whole of society which means you too. (that would be paying for a universal insurance.)

Do you honestly Now think that when an employer offers insurance the employee does not pay for it? That is not the way it works.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Not all of NY is NYC....... Many conservatives here, Just too many liberals in the NYC metro area that tend to suck onto the Govt teat in one way or another.

I do know quite a few former liberals slowly questioning what is happening, just like the woman I spoke with yesterday, She was shocked since she Assumed it wouldn't have affected thier retirment. I told her i guess she assumed Wrongly, as they now fear they may not be able to afford the changes on the horizon.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking for you How did someone so wise end up in New York? If Obama wins sell your snow machine, buy an ATV and move to Texas. We will be going John Galt.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Revenge??? people will bewantiong it after january. After speaking with a few former coworkers who have great Insurance , who are now forced to select from the part D plan of face losing current coverage. When they posed the question of what the part D covers, the response? well we will all have to wait and see after the first of the year. yeah There was such care, consideration, and forthought taken into this "great" plan.

To those who think they were helped by the Dumbocrats, Remember this in 5 or 10 years as you sit and wait in line for simple services...... Sheeple all who think this was a Good idea.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge