A Vote for Revenge : Swingers Discussion 2111511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Vote for Revenge
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Gina his problem is not stamina"

My post was an ill attempt at poking at his misspellings. StaNiMa, so I added AMiNals. Prob the only one who'd catch that subtlety is FunAhoy, the wordsman.

Mea Culpa

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
"I avoid all employers that I work for. The less they know of me, the less they can say anything negative. "

Most former employers are reluctant to give information. I only ask one question~"Would you rehire Bobby?" If they don't give an answer that is an answer, if the answer "No" the result is the same as no answer. This is a question that most employers can answer honestly without getting sued. And almost every boss I know asks the same question. So it does not matter "the less they know of me" it matters whether they would hire you back.

Bobby your problem is you are too much of a pain in the ass...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19323 posts)
Bobby- you are full of excuses, I work in the plumbing field Your excuses are just that, I have worked with people who had issues with color who have become master plumbers and or electricians for that matter, Same with HVAC, Especially with todays equipment I fail to see the validity in your excuses.

I have also hired green workers many times. They all start slow, and all have to work into Shape and a point where they have the stamina to keep up with a person who has worked a certain task for years.

Even men who are in perfect physical condition have to break in to the work climate so to speak.It is not a given.

I am over weight , considered out of shape to a person who can run a marathon or bench 350lbs, but I can work Longer and faster Than most who start working for me due to my conditioning, and the amount of time I have been doing it. the frame size of a man does not have to be an asset nor handicap, well unless you look for it to be.

You seem to think employers will not start anyone new, you are wrong. Have you ever thought that maybe they wont start anyone who is not willing to try, that seems to be your issue , not the employers....

Honestly Bobby I think you feel you are entitled to have a big cushy office to go to, where you can draw a huge paycheck and surf the net all day. how's that working out for you.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Fjep:

I avoid all employers that I work for. The less they know of me, the less they can say anything negative.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Gina his problem is not stamina. It is that he is argumentative, and whines.

When I hire a person I ask their former boss "Would you rehire this person?". If the answer is no, or the employer beats around the bush about answering, the application goes into the round file.

What do you think Bobbies former, and present bosses would say?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19323 posts)
"pleanty of unemployed people"

Thick as a Brick resident.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You have to have stanima to work with aminals too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Looking:

It isn't an excuse. Employers don't have the time or the desire to wiat for you to build the stanima. They have a job to do and pleanty of unemployed people to choose from who have the stanima now. (it's called a buyers market and I am that soft inedible fruit.)

Carpentry, masonry, and roofing are all want you to lift 70 pounds for eight ours starting. Read above about buyers market.

Plumbing and Hvac requires color vision as plumbing includes some welding and Hvac wiring. If you have issues with color, employers do not want to even speak to you.

Why employ someone that may attach the wrong wire and waste time? Why employ someone who cannot lift the required weight minimums now, when there are many already able to do these things now?

This is the question these employers asked me as they told me to leave their officies. If you do not come ready made to an employer, they don't have a reason to hire you when there are undamaged people looking for work that can be production ready from day one.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
Boy you sure have all the excuses covered....

hate to burst your bubble, but not all laborers walked onto a job being able to lift 75 pounds all day , the stamina is built up over time. So that excuse is kind of lame.

Most jobs require entry level positions even in the skilled trades. Plumbing and heating HVAC are trades that one can master with the inability to decipher color. There is also carpentry, masonry, roofing siding, Yes entry level positions pay less, but as one gains experience they pay inflates along the way. you seem to want to start at the top. I hate to break it to you IT WILL NEVER happen, It isnt about family or nepotism it is about putting in your time and effort to show those you work for that you have what it takes to earn the type of money you seek.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Lacouple:

"I fail to understand how someone could have served in the military and has been to college and still only as skills that earn them minimum wage."

Oh I have looked into many fields... But either physical limitations or lacking in math skills are factors for many fields.

1) I was an heavy equipment operator. Sadly I now have ringing in my ears due to my work with the heavy equipment... Coupled with my depth preception, I am unable to preform such jobs without being more of a medical liability to employers. (with both problems, I wouldn't hire me)

If you can't see the grade, you are useless as any earth mover/driver. You won't drive fast enough in tight places and you can't grade with a shit, let alone keep a perfectly straight line for more than a few feet.

2) I was lead to believe computer graphic jobs we're plentiful in 2005.. Come the crash and now they are even more cut throat and have you moving every 3-6 months unless you are exceptional... Which I am not.

3) I have tried to take maybe above algrabra one and failed. I have not an understanding as to why, but I simply cannot understand higher level maths. Which sucks because I find all science interesting.

Without math, 7/8ths of all subjects are closed to me. Even the medical field requires math... Sadly sense my deployment, movies like saw make me want to either vomit or pass out... I think it has to do with me seeing one of iur war wounded with a bandage where his arm once was and the massive amounts of tubes tied into his body. (thankfully that is the only damage I sustained... The inability to observe people with serious wounds or massive abounts if blood loss.)

As for your hard manual labor work... Such jobs here are minimum wage unless you are full time and family. If you aren't family, you aren't full time. My color vision and depth preception precludes electrician. Further more, physically most manual labor jobs say no because I do not have the body build for lifting 75 pounds alone for eight hours or more. (this is the unofficial minimum lift ability to both be on production level from the start and not be a medical risk to the company)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge