A Vote for Revenge : Swingers Discussion 211151101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Vote for Revenge
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
I immediately thought of many on here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"... those 'punching clowns' that you saw as a kid, only with a voicebox egging you on each time you belt it."

I don't remember this. But it sounds like a great idea. How hard would it be for the punching bag to have a human face? You could put in your quarters and choose one from a menu. -- Obama, Christie, Limbaugh, ...

Might be a fortune to be made here. Could be popular in airport terminals, shopping malls, ...

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Robert could be a sort of counselor."

Sadly I see Robert as one of those 'punching clowns' that you saw as a kid, only with a voicebox egging you on each time you belt it.

What I noticed, even as a kid back then, was that most kids would hit it a few times and then get bored. The neighborhood bullies would beat the crap out of it until they were actually breathless. They just could not help themselves it seemed.

Yeah, the whole situation with Robert and the so called 'conservatives' here, who seem to gleefully thump his head for his lack of any real understanding of the world, reminds me of that fucking clown. and those bullies....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
What was the name of the counsler that Chris Farley played on SNL......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Robert could be a sort of counselor. Almost everyone seems to feel a lot better about themselves, when replying to him.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Employers do not waste their time with what doesn't make them money and spending time with me didn't make them money."

Probably the most insightful thing you've ever written here.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
I'm trying to think of a job - any job - besides door stop - that I can think Robert is suited for.

WANTED

Angry Marxist who blames everyone else for everything wrong in their life. Must have no skills whatsoever - basic literacy, math, ability to lift, discern color, and must be unwilling to listen to a goddamn thing anyone says to them. Must be unable to connect a wire, turn a wrench, hammer a nail, or cook a cheeseburger. Pay will start at $80,000 per year with full benefits. Job duties include but are not limited to:

Whining Bitching Blaming

On second thought - door stop might not be good at all. I don't normally like door stops that yell at me.

So many of us have tried so hard for you Robert. You are your own worst enemy.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
Rdy2:

The interview was over, I was denied the job. Employers do not waste their time with what doesn't make them money and spending time with me didn't make them money.

What more do you need to be told why employers who aren't going to hire you, aren't going to chi chat with you?

After being told no and the friendly (more courtesy than friendly) hand shake, you must leave. The hand shake is the statement that you must now leave. The employer made up their mind, any further attempt to gain employment is disrespect to the owners authority.

This really is interview one oh one stuff which you are taught in college by former employers who are now retired and teach more for something to do than to teach.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Rdy2:

"What exactly do you say/do Robert that makes them have to TELL you to leave?"

Employers who aren't employing you don't want to waste their time with people who they aren't employing... They have better things to do with their time then to listen to you trying to convince them to hire you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
The Children's Theatre Network and the Muppet Puppets created a tsunami wave of affection for true-blue Americanism, an inestimable revenge on the 112th Congress assault on Americanism by the House of Boehner and Wicked Willard, the vanquished Dark Lord of the Republic-con Party Party.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Gina, I got it. There are pleanty of misspellings there; two many, actually. I mentioned one that traces its roots to Brick NJ.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: A Vote for Revenge