A Liberal challenge : Swingers Discussion 888861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Liberal challenge
TOPIC: A Liberal challenge
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a strong believer in the "laissez-faire" doctrine; so being a small business advocate (a little of) #2 and #4 suits me.

Definitely #5 (without the religious structure).

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Maybe some 6) too.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I'm more of the 1) and 4) variety.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Zing - For once, I did not need to interpret your writings. Very good!

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
UK News 'Global Warming Is Lies' Claims Documentary Sunday, 4th March 2007, 11:04 Accepted theories about man causing global warming are "lies" claims a controversial new TV documentary.

'The Great Global Warming Swindle' - backed by eminent scientists - is set to rock the accepted consensus that climate change is being driven by humans.

The programme, to be screened on Channel 4 on Thursday March 8, will see a series of respected scientists attack the "propaganda" that they claim is killing the world's poor.

Even the co-founder of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, is shown, claiming African countries should be encouraged to burn more CO2.

Nobody in the documentary defends the greenhouse effect theory, as it claims that climate change is natural, has been occurring for years, and ice falling from glaciers is just the spring break-up and as normal as leaves falling in autumn.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The Nine Lies about Global Warming, Ray Evans http: //www*lavoisier*com*au/papers/articles/lav2006forWeb*pdf

1. Carbon dioxide is a pollutant. 2. The twentieth century has been the hottest in recorded history and the decade 1990–2000 the hottest ever. 3. The evidence linking anthropogenic (man-made) carbon dioxide emissions and current warming is decisive. 4. The scientific consensus is that anthropogenic CO2 emissions have already caused significant global warming and must be severely curtailed to prevent future climate catastrophe. 5. Anthropogenic emissions of CO2 and the global warming caused thereby are responsible not only for higher temperatures and more droughts than in the past, but also for more blizzards, unseasonal snow, and freezing weather. They are also responsible for increasing numbers of cyclones. 6. Because of anthropogenic emissions, the polar ice caps are melting and sea levels are rising. The rising sea levels threaten low lying island states in the Pacific and Indian Oceans with complete inundation. 7. Unless anthropogenic emissions of CO2 are reduced by 50– 60 per cent of current levels by the year 2050, by 2100 our descendants will have to endure global temperatures of between 1.4 to 5.8°C warmer than the present. 8. Tropical diseases such as malaria and dengue fever will spread from the tropics to the temperate regions. 9. Shutting down coal-fired power stations and replacing them with renewable energy sources such as windmills and solar panels (or even nuclear power plants) will not cause unemployment or economic deprivation.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Are rights a legal construct only, or, as the constitution maintains, do all things living have rights?"

I don't really think the constitution says all living things have rights. At least my copy doesn't.

It is my opinion that only sentient beings can have rights as we understand them. I know that may leave some of our conservative friends out, but oh well. ;-) (it's a joke guys)

That does not mean we don't have a responsibility to other things. We have a responsibility to be good stewards, however that works out.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Your all gonna luv this.

About 1996 or 97 when I was taking that forestry class, we visited a research site in the White Mtns. The Ranger giving the talk took us on a very strange hike up one of the hillsides.

Besides the common mosses and litchens found on the rocks and ground the only thing growing in this patch of forest were Birch trees. Very young saplings about 2 years old with the strangest red tinge to them. (this is strange because most new pioneer species grow in mixes, cherry, poplar, birch, white pine, etc, and new birch growth is not tinged with red)

We got back from the hike and were informed that we had just walked through a controlled experiment. The forestry service had clear cut all of the timber in this patch and then sprayed the entire area with agent orange. Since it began they have been measuring growth and ground run-off.

I was a little irritated with the fact that we were not informed before the hike and given a choice not to walk it. Just like in the 50's Mr. Ranger said we were perfectly safe.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Go stay with zingqueer till you get off the drugs rockie

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I see the NeoCommie is back, he was here yesterday too...No I never miss him and would prefer him staying in the bi male and gay areas where he know so much first hand

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
TOPIC: A Liberal challenge