Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics A Legal System Out of Control
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Where is my group? where is the organization that helps me with my rights? If I went to these groups for help, would they. I am not being a dick I am asking a question would they invite me in and help me? do they help all americans? or just minorities?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky,

I am not aware of anyone in the NAACP that is ALLOWED to practice racism. Am I not aware of something?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
So, does this logic apply to ALL organzations?

Yes.No organization should allow members to practice racism. if you allow a bank robber get away with it and you know he did it you can be convicted of the same crime for not reporting the original crime.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Come on Lucky, you can't really mean that. If that was true then all the U.S. Military components are racists, all police departments are racist, schools, businesses, etc. Every organization has people that 'slipped through the cracks" and state or believe things that others, even within those groups consider racist. I do not condemn what an organization stands for nor the overall good works and things that organization does for the attitudes of a few.

No because those organizations do something about racism when they find it. ACLU and NAACP do nothing about those in the system that practice racism. OK maybe not racist but, that condones it, not much of a difference

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Come on Lucky, you can't really mean that. If that was true then all the U.S. Military components are racists, all police departments are racist, schools, businesses, etc. Every organization has people that 'slipped through the cracks" and state or believe things that others, even within those groups consider racist. I do not condemn what an organization stands for nor the overall good works and things that organization does for the attitudes of a few.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
In any case if just one person in an organization is racist, and the organization does nothing to stop themor rid the systym of them, then the organization is in fact racist.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
and also, most confidentiality clauses are demanded by DEFENDANTS, not plaintiffs.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
the trial lawyers do stand to lose as it is now. trial lawyers advance the costs and receive no fees if there is not a settlement or victory. BELIEVE me, corps don't settle many frivolous suits. that term is almost a misnomer especially when it comes to trial lawyers. the system has plenty of tools in place to weed out silly suits. and the ones you hear about are the odditties, not the norm.

as i posted in another thread, the fair more prevalent frivolous lawsuit abuse is between corps..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I concur with MrBeef. I do not believe, the NAACP is a racist organization. There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist, but the organization as a whole has promoted equality and diversity.

I also disagree with RACIAL Profiling, but as a retired "cop" I am not against Profiling in of it's self.

It is currently "politically incorrect" to use the term "profiling", but every Law Enforcement and Security Agency around the world does it. When done correctly profiling is taking in a variety of factors, i.e., Age, Male or Female, geographics, travel patterns, current sociology, economic and cultural indictors, religious practices or political beliefs in relationship to the crime and designing a "profile" of those who are primarily involved in that type of criminal action. We still accept Serial Killer "Profiles" and Child Molester "profiles".

When profiling is done correctly it is a very valuable tool. When it is based on one or two things only, such as race and/or economic disadvantage, profiling like any other positive, becomes an extreme negative.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Ak,

that is the "english system" although i don't believe (but not sure) that the english still have that system. the plaintiff paying the costs idea is simply not fair to the large majority of people in this country. it would benefit only the rich and big business.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 89   End
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control