A Legal System Out of Control : Swingers Discussion 762281061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Legal System Out of Control
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sens sez:There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist. And if this is true and the organization does nothing then what is that called?

one more time incase you missed it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The civil rights struggle is BASIC AMERICAN HISTORY, not distorted information from libs.

I know quite abit of the history you speak of, Lived 18 miles from watts in LA when Dr. King was Assasinated and was 3 miles from where Bobby died so hang the history lesson. I was (again) just asking a question of sens comment,read below.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I know what the group represents sens and thank you. My comment was directed toward that comment. Until the jerk "weak stick" tried to divert my question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
sens sez:There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist. And if this is true and the organization does nothing then what is that called?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I guess the guilty conscience for not being able to back up your bogus threats is the real problem here...LOL what a pussy.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky is correct. Stay away from the name calling and personal attacks. I disagree with Lucky on the issue of the NAACP but calling Lucky names accomplishes nothing.

Lucky, the NAACP was created at a time when blacks were first being integrated into schools, jobs and living areas that they had historically been denied. The organization was first funded and supported by many whites, both Democrat and Republican. Charlton Heston, a staunch conservative, was a major supporter of the NAACP. Over the last 50 years the organization has evolved from not only supporting African-Americans but other minorities as well, there are even court cases where the NAACP supported whites that they felt were discriminated against because of abuses or misapplication of Affirmative Action. Overall, I think it is an organization that has helped America, not hurt it.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
sens sez:There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist. All I was doing was commenting on this statement.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well there goes the idea of a real conversation. sad.WTF is your problem? I was trying to maybe get a straight answer but i guess that is out of the question. Why would you attack me that way?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No, Sens, what he is saying is that such a bullshit sweeping statement is only true for organizations he CHOOSES to designate as such.

That statement is totally unfair, and wrong, I dispise racism in any form.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Nothing rediculas there at all. These groups dont help all Americans, black, white, hispanic, muslim, All Americans.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 89   End
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control