A Legal System Out of Control : Swingers Discussion 762281051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Legal System Out of Control
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your ideas about the NAACP are completely ignorant and without merit. That organization is an EXAMPLE of people helping others. All races have helped, all races have been helped. I find it funny that once a group DOES do something other than ask for handouts, and helps themselves and others, that they become "racist". Again I was asking the question, if an organization has people in it that are racist and dont do anything about what is that called? sens sez:There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist. And if this is true and the organization does nothing then what is that called? And still no answer?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
that's "aren't the two"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
We need to look at people as the human race not one based on ethnic background....

sen, just earlier today someone was espousing the pros of "ethnic profiling"..

are the two above mutually exclusive..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Lucky,

I actually concur with some of what you are saying. In today's America discrimination has become something primarily based on the haves and have nots - economic status, not race.

I also agree that we need to move past the term minority, although I am not yet sure how we do that. We need to look at people as the human race not one based on ethnic background. I know we are not there yet, but I think for all our human frailty and faults, we are slowing climbing that mountain and we are nearing the top. Maybe not in my lifetime, but I think my son might see it.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
You lived the civil rights movement. I have to laugh at that one. I can obviously see that you know the black man's pain. So you think the black man is the only race with pain? LOL I have to suffer the guilt of what our forefathers did to the Irish, Chinese, Blacks and the rest that is thrown in my face all the time.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I dont like the word minority, it is the reason for bigotry on all sides...the word should be "American" period. we would all be better off. But WTF do I know lol beef kills me.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I'm not sure if there's another way to put this.... YOU ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

LOL really? what ever beefy BOY, and not the boy you are thinking I mean BOY,as in child.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You lived the civil rights movement. I have to laugh at that one. I can obviously see that you know the black man's pain.

I feel the white mans pain and it is the same. And once everyone realizes that then maybe we can be one Nation but with ass holes like you there isn't a chance. If my statement is not up to your standards tough shit. I saw it all and always questioned it. I would think my understanding would be appreciated. Were you alive in the sixties? No so I guess my experience out ways your ignorance

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
What does LIVING 18 MILES FROM black people in Watts have anything to do with understanding the conditions of black people in Watts.

Now who is the one that does not understand, I smelled the smoke and the tear gas for days. I lived the civil rights movement.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Are you aware? that the riots in watts that followed his assasination were brutal? and as a young teen it has influinced me greatly and that EXPERIENCE has made me understand what racism really is. It works both ways Beef no shit both ways. If a white man is a bigot then what do you call a black man that is a racist? In my life I have seen the seperate water fountains, segragated schools the works. So dont speak so lightly of such great people who support your race.There were and are great people doing great things to maybe one day close the gap.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 89   End
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control