Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics A Legal System Out of Control
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dammit I did it again........My Black Panther sponsor is going to give me such a tongue lashing......... : (

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
The ACLU defends NAMBLA so anything they do, even if I agree with it has a taint of corruption. They're an Amoral organization who only cares about "Civil Liberties" not right and wrong. NAACP don't really care too much about them, they do some positive things in different communities. But like many organizations of it's kind they have no teeth when dealing with the negative influences of pop black culture. In fact they give gangsta rappers awards, Dr. King would give them a swift kick in the ass (figuratively). I would love to see an organization dedicated to providing a positive counter culture to what we see today with so many black youth. Racism can't keep us down, only we can do that, and we are doing a great job. I personally don't give a shit who's racist, I only care about actions. It's going to take action for us to turn this ship around, not discussions about racism. Action to get parents to start being parents again. Action, to get young men and young ladies to respect each other and value each other. Action, for Black Communities to invest in themselves and start businesses. That's what it will take, pretty words and pointless protests only provide the appearance of progress. JMO.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
If they have racist in the ORG. and do nthing what is that called in your opinion?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No because those organizations do something about racism when they find it. ACLU and NAACP do nothing about those in the system that practice racism. OK maybe not racist but, that condones it, not much of a difference Please use the entire statement. YY and I laugh at your attempt to claim all WHITE people are racist. if that is what you are implying.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
sen, wasnt askin anything directly, just noting the difficulty in accomplishing the goal of looking beyond's one skin or ethnic background. maybe someday

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My point exactly and I have no problem with the NAACP on any level. ACLU is another problem I care not to discuss.Sorry sens if it were proven that this person IS a racist and they did nothing they to are responsible for their own image problems..

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Dzzy, I am not sure what you are asking me? I am against racial profiling.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
WHAT IT IS, understand WHY IT IS that way, and then decide whether or not you care enough to make it better, just go with it as it is, or be part of the problem.I told you why and I told you in my opinion how we can make things better. And the black man is not the only one suffering trust me.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Again I was asking the question, if an organization has people in it that are racist and don't do anything about what is that called? sens sez:There are individuals within each organization, to include the NAACP, that are or might be racist. And if this is true and the organization does nothing then what is that called? And still no answer?" -------------------------------------------------------- Lucky, I apologize as I thought my answer was clear.

Based on the above I would call it a flawed organization, in a flawed world, with flawed human beings. No organization is perfect and it is sometimes hard to weed out those who are racist or we we think are racist. Many people in all walks of life hide behind free speech, personal opinion and do not demonstrate any outward activity or conduct which could be called racist even though they may say things that lead us to believe they are.

As we know from our legal system it is not what we know, but what we can prove.

Again I will say that the NAACP is an organization that has done so much good for our society. I do not agree with every position they support, but one could argue that about any organization.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Actually I have been profiled myself, a few times in my life and it was not nice at all. Broke down and had to walk home, not less then two police men stopped and asked me where I was going and where I was coming from. All because I was wearing my work clothes (raggidy). So like your buddy I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 89   End
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control