Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics A Legal System Out of Control
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"From what you know about the organization, should anyone with an average working knowledge of what they ACTUALLY do (i.e. more than sound bites and innuendo,) be able to come to a LOGICAL, RATIONAL conclusion that the group is racist?" ----------------------------------------------------- I hope I am wrong in my first impression on where you are going with this, but to answer your question; No, I do not see how one can conclude that the organization itself is racist based on the conduct and opinions of a few individuals within the organization. All organizations have narrow minded people that taint the overall goodness of what that organization stands for. It is my OPINION, that to be fair you need to realize the two are not exclusive of any organization. However, that is my opinion, and I must understand that others do not share it, but I can hope that by stating mine I might help them rethink theirs. Much like I reevaluate my opinions by reading the opinions of others.

Now having said that, if you are again, as you suggested over a month or more ago that I am not being "angry" or "belligerent" or even as firm towards the conservative posters as I am towards several posters who claim to be Democrat, Liberal or some other political persuasion that is because, with me they have stayed on topic and not demonized me or my opinion and I have not personally demonized them or their opinions. We simply agree to disagree. There are many posters on here that have also stated they consider themselves Democrat, Liberal or other that I have demonstrated the same tact as I do towards those who are Republican, Conservative or Independent. StPete, SandJ, 2inVT, Dzzy are just a few that I have disagreed with and they with me, but we have never called each other names and we have not mocked or personally attacked one other. Those posters and I have kept the debates on the issue or topic.

You can agree or disagree and debate with passion. What I have a problem with is when posters start personally denigrating and attacking. Unfortunately, I have allowed myself to be dragged into that childish behavior with several posters AND CAN ONLY BLAME MYSELF FOR THAT. After I "cool" my temper and take a step back, I realize I am part of the problem and must take full responsibility for my actions. Even though I could, BUT WILL NOT, argue that the attacks were started by others, my lowering myself and attacking back, makes my behavior JUST AS BAD as theirs. I cannot use their conduct to justify mine and therefore take full responsibility of my conduct - and I do not erase my posts, as I believe it is important for people to see all sides of my persona. I will only say that is a side I do not like of myself.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
YY Have you had a police officer point their handgun 2 inches from your nose,

No it was the back of my head and it was a 12 Gauge.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yes you can YY indict them if they do nothing to stop racism in that organization. You are confused I never mentioned NAACP in my statement I said "If an Organization has people who act through racism and the Org. does nothing the org. IS RACIST. " Not the NAACP exactly so your assumption that I feel the NAACP is racist is wrong, However I said Organization does nothing to stop racism in it ranks and they know it is happening then are they enabling and allowing it to happen? Is that wrong? I have never said NAACP was racist though the title would infere that notion. National Assciation for the Advancement of Colored People. Only people of color are allowed here is white not a color?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
If they have racist in the ORG. and do nothing what is that called in your opinion?

And yet still no answer from YY and or Beefy BOY! Any one else wanna try sens answer was ok but fell short for me sorry sens. And my opinion still holds. If an Organization has people who act through racism and the Org. does nothing the org. IS RACIST.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Akron,

I am troubled and concerned about a few members of the NCAAP that demonized conservative AA candidates like Richard Steele, but I am not as of yet willing to dismiss 50 years of good work for the attitudes of a few of it's members.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
OH NO! The conservatives are falling apart, as all of us are not agreeing on this issue.

I thought we all walked in lock-step! LOL

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I just started at the begining of the thread. I was busy this week-end just playing catch up here... So I may be alittle late !

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
............?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Mr Beef

It would be nice if you could please take some Imodium. It might help with that diarrhea of a potty mouth you have.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Thats ok joe dont worry YY and beefy boy dont know the difference between ethical begavior and organiztional responsiblity. You are correct all communities have lost Americana to the point that taking responsibilty for the actions of their community is impossible at least at this point. Blame the system instead of their own community has become a convieniant way out.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 89   End
TOPIC: A Legal System Out of Control