A Halloween Season Horror House: Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committe : Swingers Discussion 210597
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsA Halloween Season Horror House: Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committe
TOPIC: A Halloween Season Horror House: Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committe
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
For the last two years - the Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee - this guy, Darrell Issa, a former small-time crook - has been committed to burning down the Obama Presidency. Since day one - he's used his gavel on the committee to obstruct the Obama administration with with investigations and conspiracy theories that you only hear on Fox so-called News - things like Solyndra and Fast and Furious. And now - his commitment to destroy President Obama has led Darrel Issa to - in my opinion - commit treason against the United States of America.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone wanting to compete with a celestial Iron Chef will need experience in menu-creation including all the European and Caribbean flavors and food combinations.

My French cutlery cuts into the soul of Republic-con Party blasphemy. My cutlery is honed and sharpened in the Archangel Michael Brigade of Iron Chefs and Spanish Bullfighters.

My cooking spices come from the House of Giada.

Roasting lost lambs is my special skill. Slow roasting. Twelve or more hours over a low American patriot flame. Memphis-style ribs.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
"Of course you haven's shown where ZZ is incorrect. "

They can't...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Spooker's Junkyard Scare is a great venue for small-time criminal Issa. Tea Party raccoons can always bang a tin-pan and march in support of road-kill politics. Until they encounter a MAC truck at dusk, traveling at 71 mph.

Ghost Riders in the Sky often drive MAC trucks as alternate modes of transportation at dusk.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
Of course you haven's shown where ZZ is incorrect.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(509 posts)
That's what happens when Klara gets loose in a pot field.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
For an in-depth assessment of Twisted Mr. Issa, take a view of a video on The Daily Take on YouTube.

You may discover that Issa is a Cheney-bot.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
Tim Burton has a model for his next Halloween Scare movie, based on the life and times of small-time criminal Darrell Issa, {R}, who seems to have committed treason.

Consider the U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3, regarding 'treason.'

Armbruster and Cheney committed the same treason in outing CIA operative Valerie Plame after her husband Joe Wilson refuted the Bush/Cheney Crime Cabinet Enterprise claims that Saddam had 'yellow cake,' and justified the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
Dude is definitely getting a highly potent batch of rhino farts recently, just look at him, he's like speedy gonzalez with all these crazy threads all over the place.

I wonder if the batch is giving him feelings of paranoia.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16422 posts)
For the last two years - the Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee - this guy, Darrell Issa, a former small-time crook - has been committed to burning down the Obama Presidency. Since day one - he's used his gavel on the committee to obstruct the Obama administration with with investigations and conspiracy theories that you only hear on Fox so-called News - things like Solyndra and Fast and Furious. And now - his commitment to destroy President Obama has led Darrel Issa to - in my opinion - commit treason against the United States of America.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: A Halloween Season Horror House: Republican Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committe